Hey Gransee, What does the future hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know you are trying to get production smoothed out and up but I am interested in the near future.

1. When the new HD while Led Luxons become available, I assume it will go into the existing design of the Arc-LS.

2. The 5 wat LS. Is this going to be similar in design to the existing Arc-LS? My guess is that it would use two 123's or three or four AA's.

3. Are you thinking about limited runs of the various colors. Runs large enough to be effecient then cut them off and reintroduce a limited run of another color later?

4. Did you see the battery packs made be DSpeck on personal challenge to the Mod men?
I have been using the D holder heavily at home and the 123 holder while out and it is working out good.

I hope your respond to this, we are all anxious to know what your are doing and what your plans are.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Jon, I am sure a few others are asking the same question.

1. Yes.

2. Too soon to say.

3. I saw that discussed elsewhere here. An innovative idea. Still not the best use of our time in my opinion. We really need to focus here.

4. Yes.

What am I doing? Working long days on improving our production and our designs. Being a flashaholic, I would love to share with you some of the stuff I find exciting right now. But, it will have to be a surprise. Not necessarily a big surprise or what you may have been hoping for, but something improved and something new.
smile.gif

Peter Gransee

Steelhead

Newly Enlightened
I second that surprise request ARAB. With a slight modification: variable output nice but not mandatory. AA would be wonderful.
Steelhead

Status
Not open for further replies.