UPDATE: Someone hold me....I FOUND my Arc AAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
MAN this sucks! I've searched my house several times and i can't seem to find it!!!

Please help me feel better and let me know if any of you have ever lost an Arc. These lights are small and easy to lose. The moment i took off the landyard i lose the darn thing....sheesh!

Anyway, i know there are a few CPFers out there that have bought several EV Arc AAAs. If you can kindly point me to a dealer or someone that can offer a reasonable price for another EV Arc you would really help me out. If you think that you have too many EV Arc AAA (yeah right..) and would like to sell me one, let me know.

P.S. GEEZ...look at what time i wrote this message...4:00AM PST! I must be desperate...

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please help me feel better and let me know if any of you have ever lost an Arc.[ENDQUOTE]
Go to the Arc home page and take a look at the testimonials. I went ballistic when I lost my LE. And no, you can't get my EV.

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOP for lost articles around the house - sit down, do something else, and don't worry about it. Then later on have a fresh look, and it will probably pop up somewhere very obvious.

Of course, its easy to say this - not so easy to do when you're going insane wanting to find something.
smile.gif

Graham

scott

Enlightened
I've lost mine in the house a couple of times. (terrible feeling) Fortunately, I had put a small strip of glow-in-the-dark "alien skin" around the light and another small piece in the reflector. In order to find the flashlite, I turned out the lights and walked around until I saw the glow. Sure would hate to lose it permanently!

Scott

KenBar

Enlightened
Mine is around my neck...a little of a pain sometimes...but never lost....a bigger pain. Leather seems to work out better as a lanyard.

NOTHING is as sweet as when you find it!
My wife found a GPS I had misplaced for over a year.... I nearly married her all over again!

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
OH MY. Well...it has been seven days since i lost it. But i'm still looking (desperately around the house). If yours is looking really lonely maybe it and I can hook up sometime in the future eh?
wink.gif

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darell...tell it that i'm the type of guy that would take it places and always know how to turn it on. But this time i'm putting a leash on her beacuse the last one got away because i "thought" i could trust it's independance. Hmm...so much for loyalty.

Actually we had a fight a few days before i lost it and i accidentally cleaned it out with alcahol unknowingly that it would damage its O-rings. You don't think that's why it left me do ya? I said i was sorry and promised to get new O-rings from Gransee.
wink.gif
grin.gif

I hope it turns up soon.
frown.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
LEDagent -

If you haven't found yours after a reasonable about of time (I figure once you've pulled all your hair out, that's enough time) - give me a holler and let me see if I can help you out. I just happen to have a new EV sitting here looking lonely.

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
hehe....so while i was washing my clothes a couple of days ago, i happen to find my EV Arc AAA at the bottom of the washing machine as i was putting the clothes into the dryer! WOOO HOO!

Man was i a happy flashaholic! Believe it or not...remember that scotch tape beamshaper i made for it? It was still securely in place after a heavy duty cycle!

Anyway, that's the update and thanks for your support!

Darell

Flashaholic
I pretend that I like to run mine through the washer every couple of weeks. It's gonna happen anyway, might as well enjoy it. The first time gave me a moment of concern, but now it happens so often that I don't even think about it, and usually hold it up to the light and say "Wow, good to get the baby slobber off of it now and again."

My daughter borrows it, plays with it for a while, then hides it in one of the pockets in the dirty clothes pile. Some day we'll accidentally toss HER in the washer I'm afraid. She's already gotten stuck in the hamper once.

Glad you found it. I noticed mine was smiling the other day...

Saaby

Flashaholic
Glad you found it...I started watching the Mailbox and Brown Santa (UPS) just in case it ran away to my hosue.

So still works too even with alcohol damaged O-rings eh? If that isn't a statement of quality I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.