New release at the bioscope..GrindHouse

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tomorrow, there is a new release at the movie theatre. I plan on arriving early and getting a huge tub of popcorn and a monster soda and prepare to enjoy myself for the next 3+ hours. It promises to provide loads of action. This is actually a double feature from Tarantino and Rodriguez, GrindHouse, and it looks like they have produced a real winner. So, my chargers will be charging away and my lights, except my spot X1, will all be put to rest for a bit. If you hear some hootin' and hollerin' that'll just be me. Oh, save the aisle seat for me. Yee Haa!:rock:

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
Saw it tonight! Well done!! :twothumbs: BTW... I'm too tired right now to do a search... just who *IS* Zoe Bell?!?!? :confused: She was awesome in the movie... and quite the cutie too... :D

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
A hot Kiwi with attitude. Tarantino gives you your moneys' worth. I completely enjoyed this movie, even though I had to run to the rr a couple of times.:sssh: There is so much garbage in the theatres nowadays that it is refreshing when a talent comes along and offers novel ideas. I highly recommend this movie. Just go and enjoy, because you will if you do.

FASTCAR

Banned
I would rather date the left leg of Rose or Fergi then that nasty kiwi chick ..my god she was built like a man and pastey..eeeek

Playing "Ships Mast"..PRICELESS

Only bad part of the movie was when Kurt Pliskin..Stunt man mike ..died.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did anyone recognise the flashlight the chick with the bad radiator was using to flag down oncomming cars?
I see the girl in the 1st movie graduated from an M16 leg to a Gatlight that spews hot lead.
Tarantino 's movie was the shorter one but I was dozing off for part of it. The car sequences were awesome but the talky parts in the bar/restaurant were just a bit too long. Sort of mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble zzzzzz ... ROAR SCREECH CRASH: mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble zzzzzz ... WHEEE ROAR SCREECH CRASH BANG CRASH BANG WHACK CRASH BANG POW BIF BAM. I know it was supposed to extablish all the different girls but I just got back from the movie and the only conversation I remember is the one girl explaining why she packs a gun.

moeman

Enlightened
LEDninja said:
I just got back from the movie and the only conversation I remember is the one girl explaining why she packs a gun.

There were conversations in that movie? :shrug:

I really enjoyed both of them, laughed my a$$ off!