Fenix-Store / LightHound

duff

Newly Enlightened
I was on the fence about picking up a Fenix L2D CE and by the time I had decided... Fenix-Store RAISED their price. So after searching the forums I came across LightHound and all of the glowing reviews!
happy14.gif

Sooooo... I placed an order with LightHound!
buttrock.gif
buttrock.gif
buttrock.gif
I'm Looking forward to the L2D CE, seems like a great 2AA Cree!!

duff

hoppy1010

Newly Enlightened
You can't go wrong with lighthound fast shipping
and great service.:thumbsup:

X_Marine

Enlightened
I enjoy my L1D CE and LightHound was very fast on shipping a recent order.
I didn't realize at the time and I'm sure they didn't either, but I live within a few miles. ')
Just wish they had a showroom, or on second thought it's prolly better they don't. lol

Welcome to CPF, newbie myself and luv it..
X

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix-store has free shipping so it may be cheaper total cost.
Lighthound has lots of other fun stuff to spend money on.
Conclusion: you can't go wrong with either.

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lighthound has also free shipping on fenixlights, but fenix-store has on the other hand the 5% CPF discount, so I think it evens out in the end.

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea, Lighthound is as good as Fenix-Store for returns. I usually get my Fenix lights from David Chow, but I needed some batteries and a charger so I went with Lighthound for an LOD CE. Well the emitter was off center and threw a lousy beam. I emailed about it and he sent a new one with a postage paid envelope to return the bad one. :thumbsup:

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like the lightning fast shipping from Lighthound for my CR123 & RCR batteries, Fenix Store is my usual source for Fenix. Both places are top notch!:sold:

di.corp

Newly Enlightened
The L2D-CE is actually cheaper now.. before it cost $55.. and 5% discount will cost $52.25.. and now 8% of $56.5 will be $51.98.. ok it's only $0.27.. but still cheaper..

Patriot

Flashaholic
Has anyone ever asked if Lighthound discounts for CPFers at all? I've placed 3 or 4 orders there but never thought of asking before..

duff

Newly Enlightened
di.corp said:
The L2D-CE is actually cheaper now.. before it cost $55.. and 5% discount will cost $52.25.. and now 8% of $56.5 will be $51.98.. ok it's only $0.27.. but still cheaper..

I did not know about the increase from 5% to 8%, announced Wednesday, when I placed the order with LightHound Friday.
banghead.gif
Fenix-Store had raised their price and LightHound shipping was free. It's the Principalities!!
smile.gif

coppertrail

Enlightened
Lobo said:
Lighthound has also free shipping on fenixlights, but fenix-store has on the other hand the 5% CPF discount, so I think it evens out in the end.
This is what I've found. But, I believe Lighthound ships via Priority Mail by default, Fenix-Store charges $5 to have an item shipped via Priority Mail.

Frank Maddix

Newly Enlightened
hoppy1010 said:
You can't go wrong with lighthound fast shipping
and great service.:thumbsup:
I've used both, and there isn't any difference in the quality of service - both excellent. LH uses Global Priority Mail by default for International customers, which is a bit quicker but pricier. Depends how impatient you are.
I should also say that David of 7777 and John of LH respond quickly, and personally, to email enquiries, however trivial. <TOM_BAKER>And I am the master of trivial enquiries.</TOM_BAKER>

Latest posts