Cree Headlamp by Nuwai!

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! There looks to be quite the new assortment of Cree Nuwais! Can't wait to find out more. Not sure, but I think I want them all.

:sssh:

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know, those actually look pretty darn cool! I especially like the idea of the high-output lanterns.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
A headlamp on CR123 with a Cree ... interesting. If it is of good quality and has a somewhat reasonable interface (without the dammed strobe) I am all in.
bernie

boef800

Newly Enlightened
Kiessling said:
A headlamp on CR123 with a Cree ... interesting. If it is of good quality and has a somewhat reasonable interface (without the dammed strobe) I am all in.
bernie

Headlamp with strobe?Yet to be seen,he?But it seems not entirely impossible that a manufacturer comes on this idea after all I think:lolsign:.

Alex

jar3ds

Flashlight Enthusiast
interesting...... need better pics......... more info... :) their 1xAA headlampon their website looks sort'a interesting... if you could mod it with a reflector/ssc it would be a nice headlamp

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
All good, but it uses those odd (here in Europe) CR123's. I am waiting for a cree headlamp which can take AAA or AA batteries - although I am very happy with my Petzl Tikka XP (the low setting is enough for the most time in woods), but my brother needs a headlamp too (and I don't want to buy something with Luxeons, when Cree is available) - I hope a Cree Petzl/Princeton headlamp will appear in the near future...