• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***** DHS Heatsink 2nd Run (Ready to Ship)*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
***** P7 and DHS Heatsink *****

[size=+2][highlight] ***** Below is adjusted price starting December 1, 2007 *****[/highlight][/size]

Due to higher shipping costs, I will have to increase price by additional $1.00 to both bare aluminum and HAIII regarding to any volume purchase starting December 1, 2007

DHS2ndrun1.jpg

DHSHAIIIversion.jpg

Hello Everyone, DHS for Mag "D" is back with the same price. For this run, I've added HAIII version specifically made for SSC and Cree which provides slug electrical insulation.

First time modders beware that M@g body inside diameter varies and sanding is requireto make DHS fits. Some might find it slightly loose again depending on colors.

Price
DHS Bare Aluminum "C" and "D" size

$11.00 for 1
$19.00 for 2
$25.00 for 3

HAIII "C" and "D"
$13.00 for 1
$23.00 for 2
$31.00 for 3[/b]

[size=+2]P7 heatsinks are here. Shipping bare aluminum starting Saturday, May 31. HAIII tentatively June 7.[/size]

IMG_3618.jpg

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

PriceP7 Bare Aluminum "C" and "D" size
$12.00 for 1
$20.00 for 2
$26.00 for 3

P7 HAIII "C" and "D"
$14.00 for 1
$24.00 for 2
$32.00 for 3

*** If you need 10 or more, please PM for price ***

Price including shipping to anywhere in the world. Registered mail please add $2.00. I'll be responsible for lost or undelivered mail should you decided to choose this option. I'll not be responsible for lost mail shipping via regular airmail.

Due to higher shipping costs, Minimum order $20.00 please.

Shipping every Saturday

Payment by PayPal cash or credit to nongvol1(at)truemail.co.th. For credit card please add 4%. Please don't forget to write down your CPF name so I know who you are.

Shipping: Regular airmail
Transit: 7-10 days to USA and Europe and 7 days to Asian countries.

Last edited:

Nebula

Enlightened
Setapong - I'll start this ball rolling. I will take 3 @ $30.00 with HAIII. I am assuming that the C sinks will be priced the same, and the we can mix for the discount. If that is incorrect please let me know and I can send additional funds. BTW -I am in no hurry, so if you don't mind, please hold the D sinks until the C is ready.

2x D for the SSC
1x C for the SSC

PP in a bit. Thanks. Kirk

:paypal: :thanks:

Last edited:

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nebula said:
Setapong - I'll start this ball rolling. I will take 3 @ $30.00 with HAIII. I am assuming that the C sinks will be priced the same, and the we can mix for the discount. If that is incorrect please let me know and I can send additional funds. BTW -I am in no hurry, so if you don't mind, please hold the D sinks until the C is ready.

2x D for the SSC
1x C for the SSC

PP in a bit. Thanks. Kirk

:paypal: :thanks:

Thanks kirk :) Yes you can mix "C" and "D" for the discount as they are the same price. "C" size will not be available til mid of May, if you don't mind waiting.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
HAIII version for Cree and SSC is here. I'll begin to ship on about April 19 due to national holidays (Post office closed).

davenlei

Newly Enlightened
H22A,

I am in for the quantity and price for the SSC HAIII version as agreeed per the PM.
I will send you another PM after I payPal you the money.

Thanks!

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
davenlei said:
H22A,

I am in for the quantity and price for the SSC HAIII version as agreeed per the PM.
I will send you another PM after I payPal you the money.

Thanks!

PP received. Thanks.

hburner

Enlightened
PP sent for one bare al Cree D size and one bare al Souel D size, totol of 18.00
Can you please let me know when you receive my PP payment and when they ship?

I forgot to give my CPF handle with the PP payment:ohgeez: I am Ronald. If there is a problem please let me know by PM, hburner.

Thanks, hburner.

Last edited:

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably a stupid question but I'm going to fire it anyway : is this heatsink compatible with the stock Mag reflector? And can the focus still be adjusted?

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Erasmus said:
Probably a stupid question but I'm going to fire it anyway : is this heatsink compatible with the stock Mag reflector? And can the focus still be adjusted?

Yes, compatible with stock Mag reflector and focusable.

lexina

Enlightened
Erasmus said:

I believe you would have to cut/saw off the cam from the stock reflector. You can still focus by screwing down the bezel to the right height. See this excellent tutorial:-

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/144087

Status
Not open for further replies.