• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired A3 Sold, Thanks!

mspeterson

Enlightened
***Sold***

Aleph 3 complete light package consisting of: A3 head in Black HA, DB1000 LuxV WWOS, TB 3x123 HA-NAT power pack, MCTC in HA-NAT with two stage switch, also including an extra brand new MCR-38 reflector and o-ring. The head and power pack are like new shelf queens, never used! The tailcap sports a 60 ohm resistor and has a couple very small dings. Both the tailcap and power pack are dark HA-NAT and IMHO look great with the black HA head. This is a fantastic setup as is, and can easily be upgraded as technology advances! Aleph 3 heads in this condition are getting very scarce, don't miss your opportunity!... 285.00***SOLD***

First "I'll Take It" gets it. All prices include Priority Shipping w/ confirmation in the U.S. Postal money order or paypal (+3%), sorry no trades. Insurance provided upon request at cost, I cannot be held responsible for loss.

P4070004.jpg

Last edited:

chellyc

Enlightened
Re: ALEPH 3 3x123...Easter Sale!

Stunning A3! I would definitely grab this if I didn't have one. And with a TB power pack!!! This is a fantastic deal and Shane is a first class seller. I hope someone buys this quickly before I reconsider and get a second one. These are rarely sold -- I had to wait many months before I found one at all...

Chelly

mspeterson

Enlightened
Re: ALEPH 3 3x123...Easter Evening Only Sale!

Thank You, Chelly! :eek:

Bump with Temporary Price Drop!

PJ

Enlightened
Re: ALEPH 3 3x123...Easter Evening Only Sale!

:takeit:

I'll take it

PM on its way

PJ

Enlightened
Re: ALEPH 3 3x123...SPF

Paypal sent for the A3. Sorry about the delay.

PJ

PJ

Enlightened
Well, Friday the 13th can't be too unlucky. I got home from work and found an Aleph 3 on the doorstep. The light is in excellent condition. :thumbsup:
Thanks.

PJ