• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** Ultrafire WF-606B with Seoul P4-U (CR2) with Pix

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have two of these mods (to a brand new flashlight) to sell at the low price of $35 Paypal

This price includes:
  • Wrist Strap,
  • Fresh Energizer lithium battery,
  • Priority shipping via USPS to a USA address.
These two particular flashlights I have to sell accept a CR2 size battery only.

I call them the "little firecracker" because once it has a Seoul P4-U, it's about as bright as a P1D-CE on high, but throws a nicer spot, has a smoother beam, and is smaller (more appropriate for a keychain.)

See if the pictures below convince you.

NOTE: The two that I have are slightly different tints. The one shown in the pictures below is relatively "cool" W0 tint. The other is "warmer" V0 tint, more "vanilla" in color. Please specify which tint you want (first buyer gets to choose).

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

P1D-CE on left (low setting), Ultrafire on right
IMG_1481.jpg

P1D-CE on left (med setting), Ultrafire on right
IMG_1479.jpg

P1D-CE on left (high setting), Ultrafire on right
IMG_1480.jpg

UNDEREXPOSED VERSION
P1D-CE on left (high setting), Ultrafire on right
IMG_1482.jpg

Last edited:

martonic

Enlightened
Re: F/S: 2 ea. Ultrafire WF-606B with Seoul P4-U (CR2) with Pix

RCR2 okay?

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast

I had one person report they run it with RCR2 sucessfully, but that's third-hand information. I cannot say for sure.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Robert, you get the W0 tint :)

martonic

Enlightened

I''ll take the VO. :paypal: Thanks!

Last edited:

LGCubana

Enlightened
Damn, that's what I get for going out last night. Instead of diligently watching the B,S,T, forum. At that price, I would've bought both without hesitation.

I've been very pleased with my "EngrPaul Seoul'd YNKA".

Mine has been going strong for about a month, with an UltraFire 3.0v RCR2. No issues to report, as far as issues with the emitter.

The only downside is battery management. As soon as you see diminished output, change/recharge the battery. I killed one battery by running it for a couple minutes, after the output had stepped down.

I've also tried AW's 3.7, again no issues. But admittedly, I didn't use a freshly charged battery. The battery read 3.8v

My goal with the 3.7v was more to answer the question of fitment.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
What surprises me is these flashlights have no thermal compound whatsoever stock. There's a Luxeon sitting in a aluminum pocket, and the pocket has a tit at the middle due to incomplete machining, which keeps the emitter away from seating against the aluminum.

When I modify these, I remove the emitter, dremel off the tit, use thermal epoxy to install a .015" copper disc, and then install the emitter with more thermal epoxy. This is why you get good performance over time from the emitter. :)

martonic

Enlightened
Excellent mod. Nice and bright on a primary, but it "really shines" on an RCR2 - and it tailstands with the lanyard attached - thank you very much!

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the feedback. The output to size ratio is extremely good :)

Pokerstud

Enlightened
Paul, finally got mine today, after the USPS jacked me around for three days. No problems from you, as you ship very quickly with excellent service.

This little " fire cracker " is awesome. This is my first CR2 light, and I can't believe the light coming from something smaller than a P1. Your mod is perfect, beautifully centered and definitely a WO tint as described.

Another master piece from the guru of Seoullllll...........................