arc aaa le cracks glass table

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
was at a customers home repairing a projection tv.
had the le on keyring using it to look through a board for cracks.
while i was reinstalling the board customer picks up the le and looks directly into the led and turns it on.startled he drops it on the glass table.arc 1 table 0
i thought it was a toy he said.
ps i think arc made a sale as the customer now wants one.
smile.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Yes yes yes, I have warned my friends that I am getting some new lights and not to look into the end of them. Crazy peole.

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ted the Led:
maybe there is an area of higher gravity in Dayton..?
It could be;
(thanks to whomever posted this first - I should make a note ..) http://mb-soft.com/public/tecto2.html
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

interesting.
btw the keyring is heavily loaded.
but the aaa had glass dust and slivers stuck in the knurl.i suspect it hit pretty hard driven by the weight of the junk on the keyring.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Geez if the keyring is that heavy you might want to keep it out of your car ignition (assuming it has car keys on it) unless your car is a Saab. Heavy keys will wear out your ignition and that Arc must be really heavy
wink.gif

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
never had the weight of the keyring and attached junk hurt a ignition switch yet.
but all i buy are older full size full frame rear drive mostly gm cars.no plastic junk switch to hurt.
i think the weight bore down on the arc as the whole mess hit.bet it would take a hundred random tosses to break another tabletop.that sucker is thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.