Kydex for ARCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasteddie

Enlightened
Does anyone know of where I can pick up or have made a kydex sheath for ARC AAAs and LSs? I wish I had the time to fab my own, but with 2 small boys and a more than full time job, I just don't.

Empath

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *BlackBart*:
As far as I know they only have them for the AAA. Try on/scene tactical. It's under micro rigs.
Hope this helps.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found the price list there, but didn't find any mention of how to order them. Is this the same sheath that another member had trouble with? He had difficulty pulling it out of the sheath, and when he did, the knurling was filled full of the kydex material.

I didn't see any sheaths available for the Leatherman Juice®.

Edit: Ah, yes.. I found it. It is the same sheath. The thread is here. It looks like Darrel had the problem and the manufacturer tried to work with him. I don't know what the resolution was.

Does anyone know an alternative supplier?

Darell

Flashaholic
I was the problem child, as usual. But Eric made some replacements for me eventually, and all is well now. PLUS, I've figured out how to work with Kydex myself (boiling water does the trick) and can modify them to suit my needs perfectly now.

I know of no other source. Eric's are of extremely high quality. The finish is excellent.

GlockDoc

Newly Enlightened
I don't know if Eric's stuff can be beat. He has the bugs out now and it works great. I've got one for my Leatherman Micra and one for my AAA-LE and there are no problems getting it out.

On top of that he is an honest businessman, and you know how rare that is!
grin.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Real nice work silviron. You give me more ideas. Remember my early double Arc holder? CPF thread
I play with Kydex cause it's fun. A belt and wrist holder for 123's is next on my list.

Empath

Flashaholic
Thanks, Silviron. I didn't see any way of ordering the one for the LS 123 assembly, even though it describes and pictures it.

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Empath:
....I didn't see any way of ordering the one for the LS 123 assembly.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, That's odd... Sorry.. I'll look into it and send you a direct email.

Thanks to everyone who has already ordered. I sure didn't expect this much response this fast. Will be down in the workshop all night for sure.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Got the Kydex holster for the LS123 from Silviron the other day! A little fine tuning with some 220 grit sandpaper and it is a perfect fit! Super slick little rig!

Normark

Newly Enlightened
Hey Guys...

First off,, let me say Thank you for all the Great comments from you guys...

I very much appreciate them, and it is customers like you that Drive me to make better and better products...

High Quality and customer service is Job 1!

Silviron

Nice job on those rigs.. Your gonna put me out of business.
smile.gif

I like the belt rigs for the bigger lights...

Anyways guys Thanks again,,and if anyone has any questions, PLease don't hesitate to drop me a note...

This thread started while I was on vacation,, andit has taken me this long to get caught up with everything...

ttyle

Eric E. Noeldechen
On/Scene Tactical

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Normark:
......Silviron

Nice job on those rigs.. Your gonna put me out of business.
smile.gif

Eric E. Noeldechen
On/Scene Tactical
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks for the compliment, but I hardly think I'll put a real professional out of business.

I made some decent Kydex sheaths for my knives 8-10 years ago but I kind of lost the touch since then. Maybe if I were to make a thousand of these I might be able to equal your craftsmanship....

But probably not...

Normark

Newly Enlightened
Hey Silviron

Thanks..
Appreciate it....
smile.gif

YC..
Hang in there,,will be on the way soon...

Really buggered up the Dragonfly,just as I was getting ready to send..
Have to make another....

ttyle

Eric...

Status
Not open for further replies.