This place has changed over the years

Dizos

Newly Enlightened
Wow. I've never been a big participant here, but there was a time when I was able to keep up with 80% of the threads, now I'm about down to 1%. This place got HUGE. Watching the new threads wizz by is humbling. Bustling commerce and lots of creative energy. A 24 hour cyber city.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, I remember reading through the "Top 100" back in the day :)

Last edited:

Illum

Flashaholic
read carrot's "not a sheep" thread...that tells me alot about the old days...

unfortunately I didnt find this forum until after the "revolution"

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
x-ray said:
Yep, I remember reading through the "Top 100" back in the day :)
I forgot about the "Top 100"! :ohgeez: Today's CPF is more like the "Top 500" and then I'm still missing some!!

Greta

Flashaholic
Um... in the last 30 days... the number of new posts PER DAY has been at the least 1500 and at the most 2500... with lots of other numbers in between... mostly over 2000 though... :eek:oo:

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
All this time I thought you were just sitting around doing nothing when you should have been Moderating every posts...Um. j/k :)

I do want to REALLY Thank You for doing such a WONDERFUL & GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!:):):)
Sasha said:
Um... in the last 30 days... the number of new posts PER DAY has been at the least 1500 and at the most 2500... with lots of other numbers in between... mostly over 2000 though... :eek:oo:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember the days when there was less than 50 members....time goes so fast! and CPF has changed a lot.

AlexGT

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
what do you suppose the attrition rate is?
there are some posters I dont see anymore that used to contribute alot here, and were very active and knowledgeble.
!

bfg9000

Flashlight Enthusiast
Speaking of "Top 500," do you think it may be time to extend the maximum number of "New Posts" displayed to over 500? I mean CPF has grown so popular that unless you sign in multiple times per day, "New Posts" regularly fails to show all threads updated since your last visit.