Fenix L2D-CE from eBay question

4Runner1999

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have any experience with eBay seller hkequipment? He has Fenix L2D-CE for $42 with $8 shipping.

Lobo

Flashlight Enthusiast
4Runner1999 said:
Does anyone have any experience with eBay seller hkequipment? He has Fenix L2D-CE for $42 with $8 shipping.

If you're unsure about him, I really dont see the point of buying it from him. For a 2 dollars (shipment included) more you can get it from a proven reliable dealer.

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have bought an ultrafire 1xAAA light and a pack of 48 cheap coin cell lights from hkequipment. Both arrived reasonably in time (it was from china and near christmas, so the 2-3 weeks it took was understandable), there were no problems during the transaction.

He was even nice enough to give me tracking numbers and answer my emails about the coin cell lights.

However it's probably better to buy your L2D-CE from say fenix store, because you'll get it a lot faster for not much more cash.

4Runner1999

Newly Enlightened
Thank you all for your quick response. Guess it will be Fenix-store for my purchase.

B

barazona

Better safe then sorry, go Fenix Store, he also takes paypal.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have bought 3 lights from Hkequipment on Ebay, all Ultrafires. They were exactly as advertised, and shipping was reasonable, timewise and packaging. I would use him again any time.