• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Coast LED Lenser w/seoul-moved

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: Princeton Tec Eos headlamp with P4WC Cree Star and modified MCR17xr reflector. MUCH more useful beam from a very small headlamp. bit of a dark ring in beam, but nothing like the artifact filled spot the stock light emits. very little wear.
$52 SOLD shipped in the US.

100_6464Medium.jpg

FS: Seoul modded Coast Focusing LED Lenser. mint for now. amazingly bright and useful beam from a small light. Had to pay full price for it and I like it, so if it doesn't sell no problem. lanyard, holster and original packaging included.
Moved.

100_6474Medium.jpg

pm for paypal info. priority, insurance, and international extra. not responsible for lost shipments. thanks for looking

Last edited:

Bikecop

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: PT EOS W/cree and Coast LED Lenser w/seoul

I'll take your EOS.

My, that was a fast sale, wasn't it????

supes

Enlightened

Wow, I'm loving the white color of the EOS. Never seen the white before, where did you get yours, Pumaman?

Looks like the EOS is sold, some people are FAST!

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast

That Coast SSC is such a great light.

Puma - I'm curious, you tear through so many lights, what are your 'keepers'?

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

EOS is sold

Found it on BST supes, so don't know the origin.

The coast is a great light dammit, first time since the Draco I said Wow.

Keepers:
Cree Draco
Seoul FFIII
Seoul HDS
Seoul Nflex HAIII MAG 2C
Seoul EOS(hopefully backed up with seoul modded Argo HP)

see this thread for more info
http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=158317

I go through many lights, at this point just for fun. There is something about turning a light that once had a dim, feeble beam into a really bright and useful tool. Get some brighter lights to other members, feed my habit, and check out the newest toys.
I guess its now a hobby.

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Coast LED Lenser w/seoul

With that list I'm surprised you're selling the Coast. Aside from the Draco and the HDS my favorite lights have been the FF3 and then the Coast. It's not going to win any white wall hunting awards, have you actually used it outside vs your other lights? It blows all the others away outdoors IMHO. I'd even take it over the D-Mini's ridiculous throw outdoors since the Coast's is much more useable.

Plus it feels so well constructed and I can't stop playing with the momentary clicky. I keep accidentialy blasting my wife with it :ohgeez:

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

dammitjim said:
With that list I'm surprised you're selling the Coast. Aside from the Draco and the HDS my favorite lights have been the FF3 and then the Coast. It's not going to win any white wall hunting awards, have you actually used it outside vs your other lights? It blows all the others away outdoors IMHO. I'd even take it over the D-Mini's ridiculous throw outdoors since the Coast's is much more useable.

Plus it feels so well constructed and I can't stop playing with the momentary clicky. I keep accidentialy blasting my wife with it :ohgeez:

No argument over the d-mini, it wasn't my thing either. The MAg mod kind of fills the throw niche for me. I also like the coast's momentary clicky. wish it had a low level, and prefer cr123 over 3xAAA lights when possible. really just need to buy a quality independent channel AA/AAA charger and solve that problem.

Listen, you need to seoul upgrade your HDS. seriously. have milky do it if you can't. you will be surprised how it competes in the throw category with the coast. It cannot win, but does compete.
Do it.

Price is firm on the coast. it's worth it.
and I can always mod another if I feel like it:naughty:

Last edited:

Bikecop

Newly Enlightened

Pumaman,

I received the PT EOS headlamp today. Wow, this sucker is bright! You did a great job modding it as well. I can highly recommend your craftsmanship. Thanks!

LT

LowTEC

Enlightened

where can I buy one of these brand new to mod?

kavvika

Enlightened

You can buy the Coast at Lowes, and the EOS at ****s Sporting Goods, Lighthound.com, brightguy.com...

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bikecop said:
Pumaman,

I received the PT EOS headlamp today. Wow, this sucker is bright! You did a great job modding it as well. I can highly recommend your craftsmanship. Thanks!

LT

thanks bikecop!
coast is still available