I miss my U60 :(

clipse

Enlightened
So, I sent my HDS EDC U60 to Milky for a Seoulmated. Its only been gone a week, but I really miss it. I have my Amilite Neo T5 that has been residing in my pocket everyday since then but, I really like my HDS with its deep pocket clip and almost perfect functionality. I can't wait to get it back.

Anyone else have to send thier flashlight off and start to realize just how much they appreciated it?

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sent mine to milky a while back. I EDC a McLux PD-S so not having my HDS was bearable. Very happy with the mod as it is a lot brighter.

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello clipse:)

I know your feelings.
I haven't send my light off, but I disassembled it for upgrading (ermitter swap, driver....).
But it needed nearly 2 months to get all the parts and stuff (new glas-window) before I could assemble it.
Now it works perfect and better than ever before, but it was a hard time to wait for.:awman:

Best regards

____
Tom

kromeke

Enlightened
Send it off? are you crazy? :)

I miss mine (B42) when I forget to put it in my pocket in the morning.

Hope you get it back soon.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Living life on the edge, I've been carrying my C-LE with a LiIon a lot lately but overall, my Milky SSC'ed B42 is absolutely my favorite light. Obviously brighter, secondary became almost as bright as the stock Primary, but instead of ~8 hours, it runs for ~24+ hours. And the minimal level became quite usable even across small rooms.

On max, the hotspot looks like it almost doubled, yet throws further.

AWESOME mod!

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a milkyspit Seoul-mated U60XRGT. The waiting is hard (I know...) but the wait is so worth it! :)