• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired USL Brand New from Bill w/ extras $350

will7079

Newly Enlightened
I just received the two boxes from Bill. Unfortunately, I can use the cash now more than the light. Included is a black USL, Triton charger, power supply, 1 extra bulb and the thermal probe. I paid $431 for the package.

I will sell for $350, and I will split the shipping with the buyer.

Paypal is fine as is a money order or cashier's check.

PM with questions.

Thanks.

Will

Empyfree

Enlightened
Sigh... One of these days! I've just had to log onto my online banking, twice, and then convert $350 into £££'s (twice) to confirm that I can't justify this light!

I promise that I'll buy it in two years time If you havent got rid of it by then! ;)

hoppy1010

Newly Enlightened
Man I want this light. Super deal for a great light.
Wish I had the cash at this price it is a steal!!!!
clap.gif

Action

Enlightened
hmmm. Any chance that you would separate the Triton and PS from the light? I've got a Schulze and PS in hand, but would not mind getting the light...

will7079

Newly Enlightened
I might seperate them later, but I have no need for the Triton or the PS w/out the light. If someone wants the Triton and PS or if you know someone that does, we might be able to work out something.

Will

will7079

Newly Enlightened
No pics, USL is black and I just took delivery from Bill. Everything is still in the original boxes from Bill.

Will

jimjones3630

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

I sure this will go fast. I swapped a orsam 62138 which I think is the USL bulb into 11 cell pak, 1500Mah and boy is that thing white white light.

The bulb eventally turned cloudy inside and the output visibly dropped on same voltage pak.

Now use 64625 unregulated, still awaiting HD, or 64610 also very white and twice the run time. The other thing I like about these two are half the price.

Jim