So whats the status of the REXLIGHT this week?

mchlwise

Enlightened
Orders in the about 3200s have changed to shipping status. Everyone with order numbers above that (latest I heard was 34xx) still "collecting from suppliers.

Mine's 466x, so I'll expect it sometime next month.

:whistle:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
33xx collecting... I'm thinking I won't be shipped till next week at this rate. Oh well

ScooterBug

Enlightened
i sent an e-mail yesterday and received a reply this morning. said mine SHOULD be shipped in a couple of days so they must be going out fast. i hope so.:)

LiteBrite

Newly Enlightened
ScooterBug said:
i sent an e-mail yesterday and received a reply this morning. said mine SHOULD be shipped in a couple of days so they must be going out fast. i hope so.:)

What is your order # range?

Boris

Newly Enlightened
Mine is in 3700 range...
i decided to get an l1p-ce more than a week later of making the order... Now I'm playing with my l1p-ce, because i needed something to do with the 14500 batteries that i ordered (both alredy arived about a week ago).
will kaidomain ship this week? next week? i home the rex worth all this waiting...

davenlei

Newly Enlightened
Mine is in the mid 34XX and is still collecting from suppliers. Hmmm... oh, well. I can wait a while longer. I just do not want to get skipped over.

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought I was one of the first who ordered... But I was wrong, I am order number 46XX, that will take ages :-(. (Although Kai said that all orders will be shipped until April 21, but I don't believe this).

heliyardsale

Newly Enlightened
My shipped email landed today.. order in the early 3300's .... Now the hard part of waiting begins...
Heli:popcorn: