• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: LiteFlux LF1 with Seoul Power

Silversurfer

Enlightened
To fund another project, I'm selling the modded LF1 described below.

I'll also consider a trade for any Seoul or Cree based light with more than one output level.

1. LiteFlux LF1 with Seoul. Comes with an extender allowing the light to run on one or two AA alkaline, NiMH, or lithium batteries. A very nice feature in an emergency should you have only one spare battery. Two output levels. Comes with true tactical clicky. Light can stand on end. Shipped with aluminum orange peel reflector + Seoul P4 (W0 tint) + LF1 turbo bezel {large head, orange peel, HA III black finish} + white plastic diffuser for area lighting. Will substitute comparable lanyard for missing original lanyard. Shipped in original packaging. Excellent condition – no nicks scratches or dents. -- $75 -- SOLD --

2. LiteFlux LF1 with Seoul. Same as above. -- $75 -- SOLD --

As configured the flashlights are very user friendly for elderly parents/grandparents with arthritis or failing vision who may have need of a flood light. With the mod (done by 4sevens) the lights are much brighter than stock. When used with the small reflector the modded light puts out a nice flood, there is hardly any hotspot.

I haven't done this, but from the discussion the LF1 will run on one 14500 rechargeable and will be significantly brighter than on primaries. Sorry but no pictures are available. Don't know how to set up pictures and I don't want to ask my generally uncooperative teenage daughter who knows. Looks just like the light pictured elsewhere in the forums.

First to respond with an unconditional "I'll take it" has priority. Non-credit card Paypal. Will ship USPS priority mail with tracking #. Insurance extra. I will not be responsible for a lost light nor for a light damaged when handled by the postal service. Overseas shipping OK and will cost somewhat more depending on location. PM for details.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: LiteFlux LF1 with Seoul Power

PM sent...

PJD

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: LiteFlux LF1 with Seoul Power

Package received, roughly double the brightness of stock. Nice mod, thanks! Bump

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: FS/TRADE: LiteFlux LF1 with Seoul Power

Any interest in a nice knife? I have high end production and limited production fixed and folders.

Silversurfer

Enlightened

Thanks but only interested in trading for Seoul and Cree flashlights.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gary123 said:
OK, OK ...

I'll take it, if its still available. Send me a PM and let me know.
You won't be disappointed. I like mine alot, about double the stock output and very
well done. You can't even tell it is modded, looks completely stock. :)

Silversurfer

Enlightened

MARNAV1 said:
You won't be disappointed. I like mine alot, about double the stock output and very
well done. You can't even tell it is modded, looks completely stock. :)
Thanks for the kind words.