Arc LE differences...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

**DONOTDELETE**

I just purchased a new ARC LE from TTS. What differences will I notice from my 6 month old model? I was having the flickering problem with my LE, but fixed it by further crimping the lip with a small punch.

Eric

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I hope that it works for you and I was glad to be able to offer some help.

Eric

Saaby

Flashaholic
Arcs are wonderful aern't they? My brother just bought a car and I think I sold the sales guy on an Arc AAA. Pretty good when you sell the sales guy stuff eh?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

as long as you bought low and sold high..
wink.gif

John Frederick

Enlightened
I just got an LE from TTS tonight and all I can say is WOW!! The quality blows away the Photon II that I was using. I guess you guys already knew that, though. It will make a perfect EDC partner to my 6P.

Great job Peter!

Zephyr

Enlightened
I just got my ARC AAA LE version 3.1 yesterday and this thing is indeed awesome! It is rather pretty bright and the beam quality is awesome! The LED quality itself is the best one I've seen so far in a LED flashlight. Unfortunately, I'm having a roll crimp problem. From time to time, my ARC won't turn on. I know it has been discussed before about how to fix it, but anybody know where I can find a solution to this rather common problem? Thank you very much!

ZEPH

Status
Not open for further replies.