TFA LED-Taschenlampe LUMATIC LUX 3 Watt

Tempora

Newly Enlightened
I do not have a credit card so i have to buy flashlights from shops. If i had had a credit card i would have immediately bought Fenix P1D-CE

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
At that price, not recommended IMO. 3 AAA lights aren't well liked around here and you shouldn't believe the marketing 150' light projection claims from most any manufacturer, especially from cheap stuff.
Your money wold be better spent on a name brand light from shops. I live in the US, so I can't really recommend a specific shop or even know what brands are available to you. Perhaps a European member here can direct you to a better light from retail stores.

Is paypal linked to a bank account a viable option for you? Some people here on CPF Buy/Sell/Trade might accept other forms of payment as well like money orders.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
The light looks like a cheap one that won't satisfy your desires for long and that isn't acceptable for serious needs in case you depend on your light for some reason.

In order to be able to give good advice for alternatives, we need to know ...

... what payment methods you have ... paypal ... etc.
... where you are located to point out shops
... what you want your light to do (runtime, brightness, throwm batteries, ...)

bernie

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
cheap: get ANYTHING from www.dealextreme.com (no shipping charges at all)

best: get a Fenix L1D-CE or L2D-CE from www.fenix-store.com or www.lighthound.com

It mentions that it can illumninate a 150 meter (164 yards)area.Should i buy it?
Your're wrong on this...
They mean You can see the light from a distance of 150 meters, when You 're located at the receiving end and the light has been switched to on
;)

PS: if You want to know, anyone here can type You a whole story, why a better light, like the Fenix and such, is soooo much better ...

Last edited: