Jetbeam MK II X v 1.2

M

Magichunter6

Looks like there is a new version of the Jetbeam MK II X v 1.2 now available on Emilion's website. Looks like some minor changes have been made, including a sealed bezel, relocated spring and I think the same UI.

I however ordered an MK II X from Dealextreme and it was shipped yesterday.

Weskix

Newly Enlightened
From the description on Emillions website, it seems that DX is selling the version 1.2 from his pictures. His website has a picture of a spring on the bezel end of the MKIIX he is selling.

adnj

Enlightened
The DX version is marked MK IIx e1.0

sku_1994_13.jpg

Oculus Sinister

Newly Enlightened
The bezel seal is the difference, the spring is the same.

Spring attached at the bezel side, just like the MKII, bezel sealed

Weskix

Newly Enlightened
Well even if a sealed bezel is the only difference, and 1.2 marked on the side (what happened to ver. 1.1 anyway) for a 25 dollar savings I can live with the 1.0. Emil's website pictures say 1.0 as well, but I guess he just didn't take pictures of this new awe inspiring version with a sealed bezel.

Abumustafa

Enlightened
cheapo said:
a sealed bezel? what does that mean?

No replacing the Emitter or reflector i guess if it goes but hell the modders will still open it sumhow or the otha :lolsign:!!!

rivethead147

Newly Enlightened
on the website shows "any AA type battery", the CL-E has a possibility of never being able to use a ~1.5v AA again once a ~3.6v battery like the 13500 is used, any idea if this is the case for the Mk IIx (i guess 1.0 as i git it from DX) or not at all?

gunga

Flashaholic
I agree boef800.

The jetbeam at DX is very tempting but that UI is not for me. THe poor after-sale service also does not inspire me.

I got a C-LE before I knew any better and got lucky. Will probably avoid JB from now on...