How many in CPF are women?

coachbigdog

Enlightened
I'm curious how many women are here on CPF.I was just wondering because I saw a women post about the LionHeart.I only knew it was a women because,she said she was.Sasha was obvious,but other than her,I haven't seen any OBVIOUSLY female names.Are there more than I think? If you don't mind "coming out",it would be neat to see how many are actually among us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: # of Women on CPF???

I thought that Flashlight Widow looked pretty obvious to me. And so did Clare. I assume you were talking about verbie?

I'm sure there are many. Us guys are not the only crazy ones obsessed with bright and shiney things.

coachbigdog

Enlightened

I've never seen F.W. or Clare post.I think it's neat for women to be "flashaholics".It's just not something you'd think many women would be into.Come out,come out,where ever you are..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Lara

Newly Enlightened

There were several threads about this topic in the past, a search might be worth a try. I guess there are more women than there appear to be, but because many members don't post much, they're not very visible.

flashlight_widow

Enlightened

One woman here, coming out of the closet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mostly I post in the cafe, but I have a few posts in the LED and incandescent forums, as well as general flashlight discussion. My darling husband, a certifiable flashaholic and a member of CPF, is what turned me onto flashlights and CPF.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

DallasA (Marijane or MJ) from Peak LED Solutions.
She doesn't go out of her way to hide her gender, so I figured I'd spill the beans in this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

verbie

Enlightened

PRESENT!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

coachbigdog

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
The_LED_Museum said:
DallasA (Marijane or MJ) from Peak LED Solutions.
She doesn't go out of her way to hide her gender, so I figured I'd spill the beans in this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dallas is a women?I didn't know that?How'd I miss that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

verbie

Enlightened

hey, JonSidneyB, i just saw the surefire L4 today...so niiiiice. do you have that one?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

there is some debate as to darells gender, but i personally think it's either neither or both /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

as far as "real" femails now, there aren't nearly enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
but it's nice to have some! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,

"Wouldn't you like to know? "

Flashlight Widow's got a secret!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif

verbie

Enlightened

hey, roth, i was told not to tell ya that i'm a female. why is that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif do you bite? hehe...just teasing ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
JonSidneyB said:
who is the lucky guy that has a flashaholic wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

MY husband... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif