Airport screening and lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi I'm Pellidon and I am a compulsive obsessive flashaholic. So what. :nana:

lights_on_a_plane.jpg

I was out on the road to Memphis with my posse. Actually several were in checked bags, the U2 clone, M1 and modded/mutliated Dorcy. The rest were on my carry on bags.

The River Rock and the Brinkmann were picked up when I made a trip to a Target store.

Yes I did use them for the job I was on. I dropped a part and it rolled under a counter so the Ray O Vac was used to find it. It and later the River Rock were used to watch water lines for air bubbles. Same for the Fenix and Arc when I didn't need bright lights (blasphemy:whoopin:). Most of the AA and AAA lights have Hybrid cells in them for testing/playing.

Plus to make the screener's job worse, I had a Lacrosse charger, several NIMH and 16340 rechargeables, Palm Pilot, Cell phone, Tablet PC, digital camera and IGO power supply. That supply gets more confused looks on X-ray than anything else. LED lights with converters used to but recently they have been smooth sailing.

Felt like sharing. The Stephen King Hardback book I was loaned was the heaviest one piece of junk I was toting.

Status
Not open for further replies.