Hello

Darien

Newly Enlightened
Wanted to say hi to everyone and let you know I am lurking for knowledge. Never realized what I've been missing. I don't know squat about lights but am interested in learning. I was given a T3 by a boss at work and just started looking around and found CPF. Very nice! Ya'll take care.

Darien

Calina

Enlightened
Welcome !

I hope you will have fun and learn a something in the process.

Just be careful not to fall into the traps of consumerism and compulsive buying.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Hey there Darien, welcome aboard! Certainly a LOT to read around these CPF hallways! Take your time, ask questions (and get an ABUNDANT return of different opinions! :ohgeez: ) and please take a little time to look at the CPF Rules & Policies (link at the top of the page in the CPF menu bar & posted at the top of various Forums like B/S/T, Cheers-n-Jeers, etc...).

Have fun!

HarveyRich

Enlightened
Originally Posted by Calina: Just be careful not to fall into the traps of consumerism and compulsive buying.
Not possible if you're an addictive type personality as I seem to be. It's definitely catching and I now have a drawer full of flashlights. My wife thinks I'm "nuts" and she is probably right, but it's fun, especially if you can eventually get the upper hand on your spending and consumption. I'm learning a lot on here (and spending way too much time).

Last edited:

BGater

Enlightened
Glad you "saw the light" and came on in. This is a great place, good people and all have a wealth of knowledge on lights that would take a single person a lifetime to learn. I am pretty new here also and have been made to feel right at home. Good advise has already been given.........hold on to your wallet ! Its very addictive. Welcome.

Gater