• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Nickel Plated P1Ds with LeefBodies

Leef

Enlightened
Today I sent a P1D head shell and LeefBody to be electroless nickeled. I expect it's going to be quite nice!

If I do a run of these, and the Hound sells them as complete lights, who's interested? I'm guessing they'd cost about the sum of the P1D cost plus LeefBody cost plus maybe a couple of clams for the plating.

Next I'll work on a pearl handled P1D! :lolsign:

Visible EM Wave

Enlightened
I already have one black P1D LeefBody. It's fantastic! I definitely want the nickle plated one as well. I personally like the McClicky more than a regular reverse clicky. Good Job Leef.

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any updates? Did a complete light come back from the plater already? Do you have any pics? I'm anxious to get one. I was going to purchase a black P1D and body until i came across this thread. Now i want the complete nickel one. LOL

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
That sounds good. I'd like to see a picture.

What will you do with all the stock P1D bodies?

Leef

Enlightened
I should be getting the sample nickel plating back in a day or so. I'll post photos.

Anyone need a bunch of P1D stock bodies? They do have value -- I'm planning a screw-in plug that will convert these bodies into nifty, safe, rugged CR123 pocket carriers. :naughty:

Frank Maddix

Newly Enlightened
Leef said:
I should be getting the sample nickel plating back in a day or so. I'll post photos.

Anyone need a bunch of P1D stock bodies? They do have value -- I'm planning a screw-in plug that will convert these bodies into nifty, safe, rugged CR123 pocket carriers. :naughty:
I'm up for the light, also the plug. Better than corks.

grayelky

Newly Enlightened
Leef said:
Sounds interesting. How much?

speederino

Enlightened
The P1D stock bodies would be of interest to anyone with loose threads...in my experience it seems the loose threads are due to the body, not the head.

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
Leef said:

ahem :popcorn: