LS Cyan... or green?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d'mo

Enlightened
Greetings,

I received my LS first-cyan today. The problem is, it's not very cyan and very green. The color appears to be identical to my Photon 2 green. Is it possible I received the incorrect color by mistake? Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks in Advance,
d'mo

McGizmo

Flashaholic
d'mo,

I bought a cyan second as well as splurging on a 1st HD Cyan. The second that I got is a yellower green than some green Luxeons on a Luxeon flood light that I have. I querried Peter about this and he said that it is infact a cyan and that he got some that are way off the spectrum from where cyan would be. I had wanted a green anyway so I'm happy with this "off" color color.

- Don

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes , my second is greener than cyan also. I emailed Arc and the guy said they were all the same color with a more greenish spectrum

Mike

Lantern Jack O.

Enlightened
I've recently purchased a LS cyan HD first (#862), and could not be happier with it.
grin.gif

The beam color is about the same as the two turquoise Arc AAA's, and the two turquoise Photon 3's I've seen. Comparing the color of the LS beam side by side with the Arc AAA turq, I'd say the LS is slightly more blue, and soooo much more bright.

Also, I've noticed just now that the beam color seems to change slightly as the head warms up, shifting just a bit more towards blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.