Best place to buy Lumapower D-Mini and M3?

Dobbler

Enlightened
What's the best vendor (price/delivery time/returns/CPF discount) for a D-Mini and M3? Now that I have my M1 I feel the need to add to the Lumapower family!

riffraff

Enlightened
SEMIJim said:
Don't know about anybody else, but for my money, I'd be headin' over to BatteryJunction, if I was in N. America.
Yeppers. Plus, Matt from BatteryJunction frequents CPF, so you could always b*tch at him if something goes wrong with your order! :grin2:

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will have to give another for batteryjunction. I believe the user name is MattK on here. He answered all of my questions when i was purchasing the light. Fast shipping too.

Phredd

Enlightened
I just ordered an M3 from BatteryJunction this morning. I hope it wasn't their last one. :) Looks like I didn't go wrong. Now, I'm just waiting for the shipping confirmation.

Phredd

gunga

Flashaholic
I've ordered from BJunction before, too (my M3) and they had good service.

I'm just curious, Lumapower still sells direct right?

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
gunga said:
I've ordered from BJunction before, too (my M3) and they had good service.

I'm just curious, Lumapower still sells direct right?

They do, but it will ship over from asia. It's probably more convenient to order somewhere from US. It all comes from Lumapower anyways, so it wont make a difference. I'm sure LP wont care how you got it either.

coppertrail

Enlightened
Hands down, no question, BatteryJunction. There was a problem (finishing) with my M1. They took care of it immediately. My return shipment arrived back to them late this morning, and I had a shipping confirmation by early afternoon. I can't say enough about them, but I will say you won't be disappointed if you do business with BatteryJunction! :thumbsup:

Geogecko

Enlightened
LOL, +5 (hopefully), just ordered the M1, D-mini and M3 on Saturday, got tracking a few minutes ago! Hopefully, the sale of my SF M3T will cover these three!

SEMIJim

Enlightened
I wish Matt carried every light in which I was interested.

Waitaminute... On second thought: Perhaps it's just as well he doesn't ;)

Dobbler

Enlightened
MattK said:
Best. Thread. Ever. :twothumbs:

Thanks for all the kind words!

Jim - what do we need to carry for you? :naughty:

When can I order an M3 w/TurboForce package?

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
The TurboForce head should be here in 1 week or less - we'll try to have the TurboForce head order link up by end of business Wednesday.