Fenix L1D / L2D review at flashlightreviews

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
anyone knows where they have gone?

I am absolutely sure I have seen them there not long ago, but am not able to find them now

L

lcdd

in the home page right under "recently reviewed/updated" there is an "Archive" link for previously reviewed.

HarveyRich

Enlightened
in the home page right under "recently reviewed/updated" there is an "Archive" link for previously reviewed.
That's true, but it is strange that they aren't listed under the "reviews" link and main index: all lights. If he's just doing occasional reviews, it would make sense to put them in that section.

Last edited:

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks for the help,
I also found a link by searching in here at CPF for the reviews.

--> looks like the site needs some upgrade on its reviews. All the better lights get 5 stars now :)

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know about those output figures for the L2D. I was not that impressed with it even on "turbo". I had a Millermods L2P that was brighter and better tint. Got caught up in the Cree hype and stupidly sold it.

HarveyRich

Enlightened
The lux at 1 meter for the L2D-CE is about 3300 on turbo. That's not the hotest light on the block, but very respectable when you consider that it's done with AA batteries. Throw in the nice UI so that you don't just have turbo and low and you have a very nice light, IMHO

TeaQue

Newly Enlightened
ampdude said:
I don't know about those output figures for the L2D. I was not that impressed with it even on "turbo". I had a Millermods L2P that was brighter and better tint. Got caught up in the Cree hype and stupidly sold it.
Yeah I got one last week thinking it would be brighter than my Hocus Focus.........it just has more spill but the hocus focus throws a lot farther.

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
TeaQue said:
Yeah I got one last week thinking it would be brighter than my Hocus Focus.........it just has more spill but the hocus focus throws a lot farther.

Mine when on Turbo is the same brightness as my Hokus Focus and has a whiter
tint, Flashlight Lottery I guess

x2x3x2

Banned
the review pages sometime dont turn up, just hit refresh a few times n it'll load ok.