Smith & Wesson Tactical Light Holster, Extra Bulb, Batteries

Brocken

Newly Enlightened
This light is being sold by Cheaper Then Dirt,(www.cheaperthandirt.com) and I was wondering if anyone had one and could tell me about it. I checked on S&W's web site and no info to be found. The following is a description of the light, it looks like it runs on 123's.

Smith & Wesson Police Light, Professional quality spotlight with spot to flood focusable beam, Xenon bulb and spare bulb, shatter proof lens, aircraft aluminum body with covered non-slip rubber sleeve, includes belt case with pocket for included lithium batteries, constant on and signal switch. About 5" length with one inch body so you can mount it to your rifle or shotgun with one inch rings. We think this is better than a Sure-Fire light, includes accessories and cost a bunch less
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd/product.asp?sku=ZWN%2D234

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
That looks exactly like the Galls HALO light...Not a very good light, though the case is cool...

--dan

brightnorm

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brocken:
[QB]
.....Smith & Wesson Police Light.....QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brocken,

Before you even think about buying this light, you might find this thread interesting.

Brightnorm

GALLS HALO LIGHT THREAD