Wanna see something scary ??

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vacuum your mattress, top and bottom with a Dyson, or similar see through container vacuum cleaner !!

(Empty container first, you may fill it !!)

PS: Don't forget to rotate your mattress in all directions occasionally.

Last edited:

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
LowBat said:
I don't want to know; I need the sleep.

Good Night, Sleep Tight.....

DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE.

Actually, it's mostly dust from decomposing skin.

tygger

Enlightened
If you think thats disturbing, have someone steam clean your carpet and watch how everything it sucks out is brown. But as LowBat said, sometimes its better not to know.....

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
tygger said:
If you think thats disturbing, have someone steam clean your carpet and watch how everything it sucks out is brown. But as LowBat said, sometimes its better not to know.....

I do that too. Got my own machine.

First time I cleaned my carpets, left by previous owners, but quality carpets in excellent condition !!

Or so I thought.

YUK.

Now I clean them every 6 months, or sooner.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw a show that recommended changing pillows more often than is usually done. They weighed 2 similar pillows, and the one that had been used was significantly heavier than the new one.

I bought some new pillows after I saw that.

At the same time, I don't think people are getting sick from their old pillows, but they do get pretty gross.

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pillows.

Ever noticed how they go brown from sweat, etc stains after a while.

These days I first put on a white pillow case, then put the patterned/coloured one over the top, both get washed regularly, the white one less often, and pillows these days tend to get chucked after a year max.

I have tried washing the pillows, they don't work well after, as the filling moves around in the wash.

They're cheap enough to chuck annually anyway.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just thinking about the mattress thing the other day. Every girl that gets in my bed says how comfy it is.(pillow top) I too feel this way, except I would like a newer one. I've had mine for about 5 years now, but do not have $900.00 to drop on a new one. I've had cheaper ones but considering how much it gets used and the quality of sleep I get on it, I can't see spending less. Maybe I have to stop buying flashlight/parts and save up for a new one. I will try the vacuum first.

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Now that was funny .....just make sure you have a good heat sink Defabricata and you and your guests should be just fine....hehe

CLHC

Flashaholic
I guess washing bedsheets, pillow covers and pillows on a weekly basis is not good enough eh? Hmmm. . .Ever seen those up close via microscope? :huh:

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
sharring your bed with
th_bbbody.jpg
about 20,000 of these buggers?+your partner.wow no one is ever alone.sleep tight guys?.

Last edited: