Pics of your arsenal.- Show 'em off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaygnar

Newly Enlightened
:xyxgun:
I was thinking the other day about the amount of guns, knives, lights and general gear that I have "stockpiled" over the years and I thought it would be cool to see pics of other peoples collections.
I'll try to get some pics of my own up soon.
Anyone interested?

WNG

Enlightened
Yes, agency for counter-intelligence on domestic terror activities.

Feel free to post your inventory of firepower, but I don't think officials these days view it the same way as you might, exercising your 2nd Amendment rights.

If you think I'm simply paranoid, think again.
They arrested a guy in NYC for stockpiling spray paint for a paint machine as a domestic terror suspect.

http://www.wired.com/politics/onlinerights/news/2007/04/kinberg_0410

fire-stick

Enlightened
This is my 223.

nef223624tascozu4.jpg

It's not necasarilly a stockpile and it's definitely not a terroristic threat, especially seeing that I currently don't have any bullets for it, and even if I did have bullets for it, I doubt I could hit the broad side of a barn with it.

LOL

Last edited:

Jaygnar

Newly Enlightened
WNG- you make a good point.
However, gun collecting has been a part of my familys heritage for a long time.
I fail to see how showing some people pics of perfectly legal weapons that you own is a terror threat. I'll get some pics up soon.

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jaygnar said:
WNG- you make a good point.
However, gun collecting has been a part of my familys heritage for a long time.
I fail to see how showing some people pics of perfectly legal weapons that you own is a terror threat. I'll get some pics up soon.

remember, CPF has member ship spanning many counries. Most of the other countries' citizens have been trained to think guns are bad since birth. I won't do it here out of that reason as well as a light coat of paranoia.

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
At the risk of sounding paranoid or alienating other members...the ATF&E habitually "troll" the internet, usually with CIs/rollovers baiting people to post all types of things. It is a very sad day, but you(collectively speaking) need to "wake up".

Jaygnar

Newly Enlightened
Well, after the responses that I've seen here, let's cancel this thread, if a mod will remove it I'd be thankful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.