BEAMSHOTS POSTED: Barbolight T-04 & T-15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to our cooperation with professionals we have developed two new products.

Barbolight T-04 is a 110 mm flashlight, 125 gr, one Edison Cree EZ 1000 based diode, selected bin, driven @ 700 mA (more than 150 lm) using one CR123, but can accept 1 x AA ( 200 mA, reduced output, long runtime, still plenty of light). Can accept also 1 x 18500 Li-ION.

Barbolight T-15 is a 160 mm flashlight, 250 gr, four Edison Cree EZ 1000 based diode, selected bin, driven @ 900 mA, using three CR123 batteries, or two 18500 Li-ION.

Both are -200 m. water resistant, impact and vibration tested to Mil. Std. 810-F. Made from alloy, HAIII Class 2 anodized. Twist on-off, total silence tactical momentary pushbutton. Makrolon window.

t152qz2.jpg

t04sizeah9.jpg

Sorry for the low quality pictures. The lighst are real MATT finished, and they are not picture friendly. They still miss the laser engraving.

Opinions welcome, as always.

Regards,

Javier

Last edited:

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Two new Barbolights: T-04 and T-15

Very nice development Javier :clap:...:twothumbs...:goodjob:

I really like the diversity for the different batterie-options. Specially the AA-possibility at the T-04.:thumbsup:

I wish you good luck for your business. With products like yours it must grow up:rock:

Very best regards

_______
Thomas:wave:

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Two new Barbolights: T-04 and T-15

Thank you Tomas,

By Wednesday, I hope, I will be able to announce a unique feature of this lights.

Regards,

Javier

fasuto

Enlightened
Re: Two new Barbolights: T-04 and T-15. PICS!!!

Great news!

Barbolight family is growing fast this year.

How they accept the different bateries? They comes with extension tubes?

Estimated prices?

Thanks

aurich_

Newly Enlightened

yeah, prices? beamshots?

sound interesting

CLHC

Flashaholic

Wow! Now these here peaks my interest. Looking forward to more info and on pricing. Hmmm. . .

Enjoy!

BMRSEB

Enlightened

Dammitt, another thread I have to subscribe to!! :ohgeez::) What's the lumens on the T-15? The T-04 with AA acceptability as well as CR123 is pretty cool too, different tubes? And yeah, prices!!

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast

Javier, I was thinking about the vf of the used Led's, how did you solve the voltage problem at the T-04:confused:.

That means, the light will run with 1,5Volts and with 3,7Volts?

Very best regards

________

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast

They look interesting... I like what I have read about Barbolight build quality.
Curious about the unique feature.

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast

Barbarin said:
HAIII type 2 anodized

I thought HAIII automatically means type 3 anodize and type 2 is not hard anodize.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Billson said:
I thought HAIII automatically means type 3 anodize and type 2 is not hard anodize.

You are right, it is a mistake. I wanted to say CLASS 2, not type 2. Class 2 means coloured

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*

Much like the classic Arc design there are some lights that always have that "look" that simply appeals to me.....Barbolights have this look and the new 1 cell version shown is incredible.......nice work as always and I look forward to any additional information.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't now why but most of the times I try to quote a post the explorer gets freezed... I have been 20 minutes ranswering questions and all the job get lost... :rant:

Well, will try again....

ANODIZING. You are right, I wanted to say CLASS 2, not type 2. Class 2 means:

"3.6 Class 2. When Class 2 is specified in the contract or purchase order see 6.2), the anodic coating shall be uniformly dyed or pigmented by exposure to a solution of a suitable type dye or stain. The color on wrought alloys shall be uniform. Cast alloys may exhibit dye bleed-out or lack of color (or color uniformity) associated with the Inherent porosity of the casting. The dyes and pigments used shall not be damaging to the anodic coatings".

It was extracted from:

MIL-A-8625F
10 September 1993
MILITARY SPECIFICATION
ANODIC COATINGS FOR ALUMINUM AND ALUMINUM ALLOYS .

The whole text: http://www.nimet.com/files/MIL_A_8625_F.pdf

REGULATION. T-04 has a regulator board acting as step-up when Vin is lower than LED Vf, and as linear regulator when Vin is higher. Quite efficient for single LED single LI-ION.

BATTERIES. It is a small piece inside the light that you need to remove or place if you are going to use it with CR123 or 18500, 17500, AA...

PRICING: I can't say too much about this, but they will be on the U-15 and U-04 range. Of course a small run will be sold directly here, at CPF, at private pricing. (that means very nice discount). We have distributors that make great effort to introduce our products and we want to be fair with them.

Regards,

Javier

Last edited:

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast

Barbarin said:
I don't now why but most of the times I try to quote a post the explorer gets freezed... I have been 20 minutes ranswering questions and all the job get lost... :rant:
Regards,

Javier

Javier, sometimes the same happens to me. After writing my text, I copy the text before I try to quote, always.
This way the text is saved and you can try quoting until it works.:)

I really like the black, matt coating of your new lights. It looks amazing.
The step-up / linear driver of the T-04 is also a very nice idea for multiplicity:goodjob:

Very best regards

________

JanCPF

Enlightened

Javier,
That is very nice developement. Good to see the product line growing. I have been looking for a bright backup dive light for my BCD for a while now, so I will be in for a T-04, If you offer it here in CPF. As you know I really like my U-15. :goodjob:

Jan

gjg

Enlightened

Javier:
Regretted selling my U-09, so picking up a T-15 will DEFINITELY cure the sellers remorse... Can't wait to see the "Private" pricing! :grin2:
gg

fasuto

Enlightened

I had heard something about another new model "B-15".
Can you tell us more Javier?

Runtime graphs and more images will be greatly aprecciated

:popcorn:

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New Barbolights: T-04 and T-15. MORE PICS!!!

Here you can see the Barbolight T-04 on its more "tactical" configuration:

t04xe2.jpg

Showing its Mil.Std 1913 attachment on the tailcap, and our exclusive and patented "Trigger tailcap"

This one is my own hand! Trigger removed.

linternaymanopy5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts