AA minimag parts missing?

knot

Banned
I just received the Terralux SSC P 4 today but I seem to be a Murphy's law magnet at times. It doesn't work. Is there something missing in my maglite as this bulb holder dropped out the backside when I took the batteries out

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
that comes apart, the larger piece goes inside the body, the smaller one on the outside/top. there should be 2 small pieces of metal in the larger piece. one goes through the center, the other makes contact with the rim of the body, that is the switch. you can use a pencil to hold the large piece inside the body to snap them together.

knot

Banned
Thanks will. I have not been "wowed" I was expecting much more light than the Lenser I found. This is a very poor original Sony camera taking these shots. I think perhaps it's because it's daylight and I'm in the bathroom - with the spill of the maglite, there is ambient light which makes the Lenser appear to be brighter. Also, there is very little focus in the maglite now.

Maglite:

Lenser:

I do have this lens that allows a couple threads to catch and it removes ALL the spill. I'll try it at night under proper conditions with maybe a better camera. I think it's the throw due to spot effect that wows me with the lenser. The Lenser is much more blue however.

Last edited: