Why I am not as active as before

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Dear CPF friends,

I apologize because I can't read and reply as I would like on CPF forums. But, since april 2nd, I started studies to become an engineer, and I really have no time to participate like I did in the past, when I was unemployed.
I have about 14 months of intensive work plus 6 months for a training in a company.
During the next 20 months, I will possibly read CPF only on weekends, so please if you have important information to tell me, email me at frenchyled(at)free(dot)fr.

I am still a flashaholic member, but I can't afford time and money for this hobby until I get success for my diploma :)
I want to thanks you all, because my English present skill is better than before and it is what I owe you to all !!

I will post sometimes if I am tired to study, but I really understood that I couldn't be here all days as I liked to do the 4 past years !!

Friendly cheers to all of you, I really appreciated your daily support, it helped me a lot when I was unemployed and I am sure it will help me again during my studies !!

Don't hesitate to contact me by email or PM but don't hope instant replies, wait a week or so before I could reply ;)

Have good time at CPF :)

Pascal.

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh, real life and CPF collide! Sort of like irresistable force meets immovable object! (ok, maybe not).
smile.gif

Good luck with your studies.

BTW, your English better than my French!
grinser2.gif

CFU

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck with your studies, I remember when I was learning to be an engineer and working at the same time, hard work, very hard, but worth while. What type of engineering are you training for?

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Pascal,

If you find Thermodynamics becoming crystal clear... you are probably missing something... :)

Good luck and study hard.

Tom

GRoLED

Newly Enlightened
Good luck with your studies Pascal, I work for a large French engineering company here in the UK, along with a lot of good French engineers, seems a good teaching system in France.

Good choice of career!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Hey Pascal ... good luck and ... looking forward to you coming back on full birn after your studies! :D :wave:

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
We will miss you Pascal. Please drop by when time permits!
Much luck with your studies :wave:

chesterqw

Flashlight Enthusiast
i am studying engineering too :)

starting 16 april :) :)

electrical and electronic engineering...

now, i think that would secure in a job in Phillips...

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Thank you all for your good words !!
What I am studying is a general industrial engineering...no specialties
It is equal to 3 years after Bachelor or five years after French Baccalaureat. But I have to do it in only 14 months and 6 months training. So really, really lot of work.
I need to obtain more than 650 at TOEIC test if you know what it is, and the exams will be on April 24th.

See you later !!
I will try to not be a stranger, I promise it:)

Latest posts