• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McLux S27-PD and Ti PD-S

dcjs

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I couldn't get myself to using them, and since I am not and do not intend to become a collector, I decided to let them go. :shrug:
Still have a user PD, which makes it a little easier to let these go. ;)

The S27 is in the same condition as received from Don (his comments about cosmetics apply), with the exception of being "broken in" and having a smoother twisty action than it originally had.
Price for the S27-PD is 500€.

The Ti PD-S was very smooth from the beiginning. For a better rear O-ring seal (the piston O-ring) I worked on the inside of the sleeve with sandpaper to smooth out some machining marks. This was done on a lathe without hurting the finish. You wouldn't know it was done at all, I'm just mentioning it for the sake of completeness.
Price for the Ti PD-S is 475€
(sold pending funds).

Both lights have the standard drive current (no "mizers").

I have seen a lot of "CONUS only" offerings on CPF. This is going to be an "EU only" offering. Payment should be made by transfer to my bank account, I will PM you the necessary bank account data. Shipping and insurance (should be agreed upon between the buyer and me) beyond 10€ will be extra.
Sorry, no pic of the PD-S (I could take one with a reallly crappy camera if you want to have proof that I have the light), but here's a decent shot of the S27-PD.

S27-0449.jpg

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
&$%+, I didn't see the EU only... since I am an known shipper to any place on the planet, please make an exception for me!!!

-Goatee

Flashlight Enthusiast
All right, I didn't notice the euro part either... I don't know what the exchange rate is from the dollar to the euro. I assume that 1 euro is greater than 1 dollar and if that is the case, then I will withdraw my offer...

This was wierd. I saw it and I thought, "get it quick, type fast, it will go right away".

Everyone have a nice day. I am gonna eat some dinner.

-Goatee

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are many online currency converters. A quick search in google will reveal many.

Here is one conversion :-

Saturday, April 14, 2007

500 Euro = 675.860 US Dollar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gary123 said:
You withdraw your offer because the price is less than you thought?

I suspected that it would be more but that $675.00 is more than I would have suspected.

-Goatee

schrenz

Enlightened
PoliceScannerMan said:
Ha! You ConUS only guys get a taste of your own medicine! :devil:

J/K, guilty!! :laughing:

The same thing I thought :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dutch

Enlightened
PoliceScannerMan said:
Ha! You ConUS only guys get a taste of your own medicine! :devil:

J/K, guilty!! :laughing:

Good stuff!

Turn about is fairplay!:D

Nice lights!

dcjs

Newly Enlightened
Ti PD-S is sold, S27-PD is SPF. FYI, each one for 475€/640$.

I don't like it when people delete the prices after the item is sold. How are we going to get a feel for realistic "market prices" this way?