some nice new lights found

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Impressive. Shoudian designers do not appear to be sitting still or taking 2 hour lunches....

Any idea what that brass colored sleeve inside the Titan is for? Convert it from 1AA to ? or from 1AAA to 1AA?

funder

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I will try to translate some of the information if you are interested.
Hyperion CE-1 is a Cree Q2 bin, 1 x 18650 powerd flashlight, multiple output, Primay-low-high-strobe-sos. Primay output 90 Lumen, High 160 lumen.

The first version has some bugs and improved version released on late March, now the first run is sold out.

funder

Newly Enlightened
TMorita said:
I think it's pretty funny that I can't read a single word of the forum, but it's pretty obvious that it's a group buy thing.

Apparently flashaholicism transcends language barriers.

Toshi

This thread is located at the dealer's sub-forum, CE-1 is the flagship product of this dealer /manufacturer (QQ71562929). It's head is compatible to SF C series, so proper xenon bulb/reflector can be used to replace the Cree one.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow. i'd love to get one of those hyperions. is there anyone that sells it through paypal?

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
The TITAN is pretty cool,but i think it is fairly stupid by the makers to use the TITAN as a name...the light looks like a ripoff of the Surefire titan.

Benny

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, all of those look great! I would love the Hyperion or the V1D Cree. Hopefully these will be available to purchase with paypal.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think it was something like 60 bucks. SOMEONE GET THESE PLEASE!

if anyone speaks japanese, or is part of the forum, try to ask if they can send a dealer down to cpf.

Last edited:

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I suspect the Civictor is based on the Stainless Steel Civictor that was sold around here for awhile. It's not a Fenix Civictor; it's brand is Civictor, and it was a 1AA platform, sorta like a Jetbeam MK clone.

Nice finds, cheapo. The lights are nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.