• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Ti S27-Cx2 and Ti S27-PD

senorcosas

Newly Enlightened
Please PM if you have one or both for sale. I have several Busse Combat knives I would trade (HOGFSH with snakeskin micarta slabs and double cut finish, Heavy Heart with black magnum slabs and black crinkle finish, Active Duty with snakeskin micarta slabs and satin finish). Thanks.

Russell

senorcosas

Newly Enlightened
:bumpit:

Also have a mint unused circa 1995 Randall model 16 Diver's knife with stainless steel blade that I will trade. Or cash Paypal or USPS money order if you don't suffer from the Busse/Randall addiction.
:lolsign:

senorcosas

Newly Enlightened

Okay, so nobody wants to trade for a knife. And only one response with a price for a Ti S27-Cx2 ($755). How about a trade for a mint pewter Mac's Mini-Mini-HID with stainless steel KIU bezel with green glow powder epoxy?

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
senorcosas said:

And only one response with a price for a Ti S27-Cx2 ($755).
If you want it bad enough.......

There is only 20 of these lights in the world, and a demand that far exceeds the supply. The price will naturally be higher than original price, in most cases anyway.

Fringe

Enlightened
I know if there where none of Don's creatins in my quiver, I would be all over the above offer. Sounds totally resonable to me.

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I can't bare to part with my S27-Cx2, but the HOGFSH is definitely a fair trade offer fellas. Not that the other Busses aren't either, but the GOFSH dc snakeskin is just as good-looking as it is highly functional.