The next month will be tough for me.

RdlyLite

Enlightened
Well, after a late night walk of the dog and GF (JP!). And after our late night M1 torch lit dinner, we decided on putting the brakes to any "want" purchase for the next month becuase we are planning on making many weekend hike drives in the coming months. For her, no more clothes. For me no more lighting equipment. Damn. And that includes all accessories (batteries, lens, etc.). This will be a good test of my will power as my current level flashaholism is very high. Anyhow, I guess the light at the end of the tunnel is that I will get great use of all my lights in the coming months as caves and night will be in the mix.

Please send me some of your leftover willpower. :)

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was wondering where my willpower went. I hadn't got any lights since Dec 06. But in the last week I placed a preorder on P3D and picked up a RiverRock at Target that I really don't even need.

Stay strong and stay out of Target!

RdlyLite

Enlightened
cave dave said:
I was wondering where my willpower went. I hadn't got any lights since Dec 06. But in the last week I placed a preorder on P3D and picked up a RiverRock at Target that I really don't even need.

Stay strong and stay out of Target!
hehe. I just bought two of the RR K2's at Target and I don't really "need" them either. Lol. And Target is my favorite overall store. I must still make a monthly trek but I will steer clear of the flashlight, battery, and electronic toy area.

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got a RR K2 at Target also! Lets just be glad that Target dosen't carry alot more brands! Going to use my RR K2 at my camper this summer. I try to find a purpose for almost every flashlight that I own! Good luck with your abstinence with flashlights. You can still keep up with the latest and greatest here at CPF!

WNG

Enlightened
Target is a CPFers' wallet's black hole!
:-D
I bought a Dorcy super 1w, and Maxfire LX on sale. And I already have a sample of each!
"Must resist clearance isle!"

RdlyLite

Enlightened
WNG said:
Target is a CPFers' wallet's black hole!
:-D
I bought a Dorcy super 1w, and Maxfire LX on sale. And I already have a sample of each!
"Must resist clearance isle!"
You know, I have been wondering on those dorcy 1w... Are they worth it? Thanks. Go the maxfire lx already, from target, lol. If target carried more (better) lights that would be very bad for us. Hehe.

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
So you can't buy batteries but you're supposed to be going on hiking involving night time hikes as well? I hope you have some rechargeables handy. lol

RdlyLite

Enlightened
Alin10123 said:
So you can't buy batteries but you're supposed to be going on hiking involving night time hikes as well? I hope you have some rechargeables handy. lol
Yep, me got plenty of batteries on hand. Im a flashoholic, lol. I got both rechargeable and primary. :) I wouldn't have invoked such a thing if my battery stock was low. Now that would be CR8ZY!

Danbo

Enlightened
I'm afraid that with 3 newly modded lights incoming as we speak from Milkyspit, I'm the wrong person to ask for spare willpower! ;) :)

RdlyLite

Enlightened
Danbo said:
I'm afraid that with 3 newly modded lights incoming as we speak from Milkyspit, I'm the wrong person to ask for spare willpower! ;) :)
Haha. Willpower is definently a scarcity in there here areas. :)