Pelican 2390

vhyper007

Enlightened
Hi,
Is anyone out there interested in upgrading the Pelican M6 2390 we bought from Battery Station promoting CPF.
I think it is too good a light to just sit around doing little or nothing like its owner.
Do any of the Cree drop ins work? Does anyone else share my curiosity about the 2390 or am I the lone loon in the bin?
Crazily yours,
vhyper007

Jeff H

Newly Enlightened
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/158917&highlight=2390+cree

You just missed a thread pretty much duplicating what you said. I started it when I bought a DX Cree module for $12.50 that "fits" in the 2390. I also stated an interest in getting some "buying power" behind an authentic Pelican Cree module but the thread fizzled. The 2390 is a great light, and with the Cree and Seoul LEDs, it could be a lot better. The cheap module I bought really made a difference but I would like a genuine Pelican upgrade.

Last edited:

vhyper007

Enlightened
IS THERE NO ONE WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS MOD FOR THE PELICAN 2390.

It would have to be pretty damn good, don't you think?
come on guys.

vhyper

vhyper007

Enlightened
jeff, i tried it your way and just bought the dx drop in. will let you know when i see what it does.
vhyper

i guess hind tit is better than no tit at all.........if you are a quadraped. btw, not a bad name for a new lite. Which, you say, hind tit or quadraped? 9 of one, half dozen of the other.

yup, it's purty late.

Jeff H

Newly Enlightened
vhyper007 said:
..........if you are a quadraped.............

yup, it's purty late.

I have been referred to as one particular end of an equine quadruped............

Let me know when you get the module. I had to monkey with it a bit but it works very nicely. I had to stretch my spring a little.

Jeff H