Who makes the Best 1AA LED????

suvdave

Newly Enlightened
Ernsanada has the nicest collection of AA lights I've seen. I'm sure he must have an opinion.

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=161298

Since everyone has a different opinion on what constitutes "nicest" that's a difficult question. For me, the nicest one would be the one that gives you the best bang for the buck. I recently received the C3 and find it to be very competent. A double-A light would need to have significantly more utility for me to justify spending more money on it. If one of your requirements is multiple levels, then I guess you need to spend more.

By the way, this is a great forum. My wife just does not understand why I need so many flashlights. :whistle:

SEMIJim

Enlightened
fishhead41h said:
Let put this up for debate!!!! Looking for a new one John
You're going to have to define your parameters for what goes into defining "best." For example: For some, "best" might be "highest output," regardless of runtime or cost. Somebody else might define "best" as "longest runtime with least complicated UI," with cost being only a secondary consideration. Still another might define "best" as what he/she perceives to be "best bang for the buck."