• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milky Mod KI-LE for sale

blacksheep

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,

Need to sell KI-LE.... see description below. Light is on far left.

SNC10579.JPG

SNC10577.JPG

2 x KI-LE no mods, like new, never used, serial #22 (SOLD to 4sevens ) and serial #23 (SOLD to gswitter) $225 each

1 x KI-LE milky moded, serial #071, …… as per Milky "I have some MadMax boards on hand now and intend to SEOULmate the first of these lights along with installing a MadMax board. This is a single brightness board that will allow you to use regular (non-rechargeable) CR2 cells, and ought to drive the emitter as hard as 800mA on the output side. Runtime ought to be in the 20-30 minute range (educated guess ) and the light will dim gradually, rather than all at once, at the end of runtime. Overall output should be very bright... quite possibly around 155 lumens" $325

All lights will be shipped via USPS priority. First I'll take it and funds sent gets it. Paypal addy [email protected]..... please put light description in subject line....

Last edited:

blacksheep

Newly Enlightened
Re: KI-LE, KI-B, SF III Mc38-V - NEED TO GO, MOVED FROM BST

All,
I need answers on all of the SPF lights by 6:00PM Eastern Standard Time. I have held these lights for a few days so I feel that I have given enough time for you to sort out what ever needed sorting.

Thanks

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: KI-LE, KI-B, SF III Mc38-V - NEED TO GO, MOVED FROM BST

For anyone who didn't see the other sales thread by blacksheep I'll just say that I received the FF II I bought fast and well packed as did another buyer who got a Surefire M6. I wouldn't hesitate to get one of the KI lights if I could afford it.

blacksheep

Newly Enlightened
Re: KI-LE sale..... NEED TO GO, MOVED FROM BST

Sale list has been updated and is current as of this morning. Thanks

blacksheep

Newly Enlightened

Sorry, cleared it out a few minutes ago.

blacksheep

Newly Enlightened

4Sevens: Inbox full, tried to send PM

The light was shipped to the wrong address and was returned to me on Saturday. One of my employees transcribed the address incorrectly. I will re-ship today. Sorry for the inconvenience

Ethan

blacksheep

Newly Enlightened

Eric242- PM sent

KI-LE #23 Sold to gswitter