• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: McLux III PD-S

Gary123

Enlightened
I am offering for sale my mint McLux III PD-S in HA Dark Slate Grey with green trit in piston for $300. Price includes shipping with delivery confirmation within US, HI, AK and Puerto Rico.

Sales outside US: In consideration of the posting for sale of the S27-PD and Ti PD-S for only EU buyers because of all the CONUS only sales – I offer this worldwide for an additional $12. I intend to mail it so that the buyer signs for the package, if possible. Non CC Paypal for non US buyers.

I am not responsible for lost shipment. Buyer pays extra for insurance or more premium forms of shipment.

I am selling the PD-S because I just got the Ti XR-19-C on condition I would only keep one. I will say that, IMO, the McLux III PD-S beam is nicer: larger corona, smoother transition from hotspot to corona and no artifacts. The XR-19-C has Cree rings and an overall narrower beam. The PD is a nicer walking light. Throw is very similar, I am able to clearly distinguish small tree branches at 60 yards with the PD on high, and I get maybe another 2 or 3 yards for the XR-19-C on high. But I chose the XR-19-C because I prefer the look, the fit in my hand, and the clickie.

First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. No trades please.

Last edited:

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
Re: FS: McLux III PD-S

I'll be next in line in the event carlsjrman doesn't take it.

- Chris

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh Brother! Step aside to check in with Jack Bauer and this puppy comes and goes in 11 minutes. It's just not fair! :mecry:

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened

fnmag said:
Oh Brother! Step aside to check in with Jack Bauer and this puppy comes and goes in 11 minutes. It's just not fair! :mecry:

I feel ya, that's why I have three DVR's and two laptops with WiFi in my house...

GRoLED

Newly Enlightened

...11 minutes!
ohgeez.gif

Plus the fact it was posted 04:00 my time! No chance!