15% Off single item at Harbor freight

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got the HF paper in the mail today, it has a 15% off coupon on any single item on the back good thru 5/14, the question is what to get with it?

I was thinking a cordless drill but maybe there are better things to get. Any ideas? Wish I had the money for the multipurpose machine lathe/mill.

AlexGT

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd stick to things with real brands that you can buy cheaper than elsewhere. They sell a lot of gear from quality comapnies at good prices. 15% would be pretty handy.

And skip the no-name cordless drills if you value a quality tool, you can do better buying used off eBay.

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened
Is it like the sportsmensguide coupons? As in, can you share the coupon code and mutiple people use it?

jayb79

Newly Enlightened
Read carefully, it probably says "in this catolog". If not the 3watt 3d light may not be a bad choice.

Woods

Newly Enlightened
The coupons are single use, in-store....I almost always use mine. :)

I was lucky enough to snag one of their rare Amondtech-ish HIDs with the last coupon. One of their 3 in 1 mill-drill-lathes is on the short list as well. The 3000lb aluminum "race" jacks are decent for around $125 if you don't have a good one....I use mine changing from street to race wheels all the time.

Just got my flyer with the coupon today actually. I'm thinking it's finally time to invest in one of the tri-fold aluminum loading ramps.....:sssh:

Definitely steer clear of any of the cordless rubish they sell though.