• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: 1" Black Bezel Ring from Aleph series

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for the black ring that will fit these lights:

Bezel ring fits the McLux III PD, Aleph 19, Aleph 2

Thanks!

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kevin, there are two different black anodized bezel rings that came on those McGizmo heads and lights. Did John have the one you are looking for? If not let me know.:)

Ken

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
I have the one that came off the black A19 XR-E from the Shoppe a few months back, which I put a Ti bezel ring on instead... Kevin's post said it's the one that fits the PD, A19, and A2 heads, which is what I have, since it came off of the A19? :shrug:

Always causing trouble, Kenster. :)

:popcorn: john

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
jch79 said:
I have the one that came off the black A19 XR-E from the Shoppe a few months back, which I put a Ti bezel ring on instead... Kevin's post said it's the one that fits the PD, A19, and A2 heads, which is what I have, since it came off of the A19? :shrug:

Always causing trouble, Kenster. :)

:popcorn: john

It is so much fun to cause trouble, why not???? :whistle: :laughing:

The Aleph 2 bezel screws down about flush with the head and has two slots on it. The PD and the A19 XR-E had a bezel that is bigger. It wraps around in front of the head and has no slots.:grin2:

I sent Kevin an Aleph 19 head a while back. Maybe I forgot to send the bezel and that is why he needs one? :eek: Howdy Kevin! :wave: :grin2: :duck:

Ken:D

jch79

kenster said:
I sent Kevin an Aleph 19 head a while back. Maybe I forgot to send the bezel and that is why he needs one? :eek:
Oh... so now I'm making up for your mistake, eh?? :poke: :nana: :wave:

jch79

TranquillityBase said:
Don't mess with Texas...
If Ken's respresentative of Texas, then that saying goes out the window - he's the most fun to mess with!!! :laughing: :duck:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
jch79 said:
If Ken's respresentative of Texas, then that saying goes out the window - he's the most fun to mess with!!! :laughing: :duck:
Out the window it goes...

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
jch79 said:

I didn`t know my real name until I was 10 years old. :( All my parents ever said was....... YOU ARE A MESS! :ohgeez:

The Kenster! :grin2:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you still need this one Goldserve? I think someone is sending one, but its hard to tell... PM me if you do, I have one around here.

schiesz