• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired My dream light

Katdaddy

Enlightened
I have a Surefire E2E. I love this light! I also have a Fenix L2D CE. I am very fond of this light also. What I would really like is for the two of them to produce an offspring. I would like the body and switch of the Surefire and the modes and runtime of the Fenix. Let me clarify a bit on the modes, I like the low-med-hi of the Fenix. What I want may be out there right now and I just have not mastered the language sufficiently to know it. I know Surefire has several models which are close to this dream, but not quite there. Is this possible? Has someone already made this and I just don't know what to call it or where to look?

loveit

Enlightened
Does anyone know when the new family of Surefire lights will be released? You might find one close to what you want with the new releases. Many will have the cree technology. Anyone?

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
The new releases are expected may-june(More likely Late summer)
But none of the new lights has the variable brightnesses and strobe that you are looking for.

Exept for the Surefire TITAN which has infinite brightness levels(No Strobe) Runs from a single CR2 and costs $500.
But by the looks of it this light is sold out already as it is a Limited Edition light which is made only 1000 of.
Ive heard rumors about an aluminum version but nothing firm yet.

Benny

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another option could be to buy a Surefire C2 and POP in a LEd module like this one.

Surefire Led Module.

1. SIX mode output: 90 lumens (2hrs30mins) --> 20 lumens (30hrs) --> 160 lumens (2hrs) --> STROBE --> SOS --> Stand by.​
    2. The electrical control by U.S.A Digital control. ( Brightness stable )​
    3. Use Light Orange Peel aluminum reflector.​
    4. Input power:3.0V-4.2V​
    5. Use one 17670,18650 rechargerable battery for extra long runtime.
    6. Fit for Surefire 6P,G2,C2 & G&P T6..​