Mass letter to Pelican

vhyper007

Enlightened
Friends, Romans, Countr...(you know)
I am hoping a significant number of CPFrs bought the M6 2390 Pelican when it was promoted on the forums. I have read a number of posts of members writing to Pelican asking them to prepare a high octane LED (Cree!!!) for this light.
I jsut sent an email to their sales division requesting their cooperation.
I think it would be a fine idea of other owners of this light would do the same.
And, as the enema is the panacea of every Jewish mother (no insult intended whatsoever), it sure couldn't hurt.

If anyone has an opinion on this please indicate in this post and take the time to drop an email to Pelican.

It'll only take a minute.

Sincerely,
vhyper

2390> 60 lumens. come on guys

Scottiver

Enlightened
I don't own this light or know anything about it but, if you want people to write to Pelican, you might want to include their mailing address and email address in your post to make it easier for them to do so.

Jeff H

Newly Enlightened
I inquired once but will again.

On a warranty inquiry once, the fellow I talked to was very friendly and responsive and was the one who finally gave me the push to buy the 2390.

We got off the subject of the warranty issue and he was telling me how great the "Tac-Lights" were.

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi vhyper,

Pelican's was on my consideration when I first started to look at quality lites. As you have said, due to their not to great specs I opted for the surefires. However I do like their finishing and simple design. I too shall mail to them and request for a 'high octane led torch'....