Forgive me if this has been covered but...

Delta

Enlightened
...someone told me that the P2D body tube will work on the L1D head/tailcap? Is this true? Is the P3D the same way?

Thanks in advance!

mchlwise

Enlightened
Delta said:
...someone told me that the P2D body tube will work on the L1D head/tailcap? Is this true? Is the P3D the same way?

Thanks in advance!

Not exactly.

The P2D body will work on the L1D head. In fact, there's not really a P2D head, it's just an L1D head on a 123 body.

The tailcaps are not interchangeable between the L1D and the P2D.

The P3D is a whole different head, and my understanding is it's not interchangeable with anything.

4Sevens has said that at some point he'll be selling the P2D body/tailcap for use on a L1D head, for less than $20.

Delta

Enlightened
Sweet. Thats cool that they are doing that. So I can essentially take my L1D and make it a L2D or a P2D....whichever floats my boat that day. Great versatility.

Delta

Enlightened
Now all we need is for Fenix to expand their head selection to offer one that has a wider bezel for more throw, and an orange-peel type reflector.

gadgetnerd

Enlightened
Delta said:
Now all we need is for Fenix to expand their head selection to offer one that has a wider bezel for more throw, and an orange-peel type reflector.

Not to mention increase input voltage range to 2-5V so that we get all modes on 3.6V LiIons.

Latest posts