• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **All Sold and Shipped** F/S Aleph 3 5watt / Milky L1 / Ti ExoLion / TnC KeyLux

InFlux

Enlightened
***All Sold and Shipped!***

Hi Guys! I have a few lights for sale. Click the thumbnail for a full sized image. Please keep in mind I purposely tried to capture and focus on any imperfections. All of the lights are in perfect working condition, and only have minor cosmetic wear as noted.

1) Aleph 3 Complete Light. HA-III Dark Slate 2x123 / Premium WXOT 5 Watt BB750 / Standard Mc2ES w/ 3x Tritium in tailcap / Belt clip and stud installed. Very bright and white. Does have a doughnut hole at close distances- but I'll include a set of shims that I received with the light engine (I never bothered to install). There is some HA wear on the head, and on the Mc2ES. No scrapes, scratches,dents, lumps or bulges. 3x Tritium in milled slots by Don. Very rare!!. $250 **Price Drop! $225 ** ** Last Call!! $185 ** ***SOLD***

2) Milkyspit Milky L-1. One of the originals (Mine is the one in the Lego pictures the L-1 Information Thread ). Excellent condition. TYAH, Smaller and lighter than Surefires current L1. Two very useful levels, bright and white- perfect for EDC . Includes original box with paperwork and Surefire lanyard with breakaway ring attached. Also includes one of Oregon Shooters excellent tail guards that allows tail standing and prevents accidental activation (very hard to find). Hate to sell this one, and I won't be too disappointed if it doesn't sell. *** $165*** **Price Drop! $150 **
** Last Call! $135 **
***SOLD***

3) Titanium Exolion CR2 Flashlight #14/100 by GregW. Light is very is in excellent condition with a few very light scuffs in the Ti. White and bright, with very little runtime. Never EDC'd, but it would be great for that purpose.
From Gregw's Sales Thread :
Final specifications are:
Full Titanium body
Brass "Can" for better heat transference
UCL™ lens from Flashlightlens.com for 99% light transmission
McGizmo's McR-16 reflector for that perfect beam
Premium TXOH emitter
Three stage light (Low, High, Burst), with user adjustable High level
Full O-Ring protection
Green Tritium vial in the tail
Protected RCR2 battery
Dimensions: 50mm x 18.9mm
I'll include the Ghostrider Lanyard and one protected RCR2 battery- no charger included (Nano with spacers works great).
Trade didn't work out- now available at my cost *** $225***
***SOLD***

3) TnC KeyLux N Cell / AAA- Original run #005 (3 threads). HA-III Natural. (Also Includes AAA Battery Tube). Light has served key chain duty and has some HA wear (mostly on tailcap). Uses 1 Watt RWOH and ArcManias board. Runs on Rechargeable NIMH "N" Cell 500mah battery (2 included in this sale w/ charging adapters). This light is regulated and powers the LED at aprox. 200mA. Run time approx. 60-70min. Just tighten the head to turn it on. Mineral Glass lens/ reflector. Also includes AAA Battery tube- runs about 3 hours on an Energizer Lithium AAA.*** $125*** **Price Drop! $115 ** Last Call! $90 **
***SOLD***

Terms:
- Feel free to ask questions via PM or this thread- but first "I'll Take It!" gets it.
- Payment via PayPal ONLY. Cash or Credit same low price- (but cash PayPal includes free USPS shipping in the US). Overseas is possible on a case by case basis- but will incur actual EMS shipping charges. I cannot be held responsible for loss once I drop it at the PO. Additional services (shipping upgrades, insurance) are available, but are the buyers responsibility.
-Please be prepared to make payment in a timely manner. If payment is not received within 24hrs, I reserve the right to pursue other offers.
- Sorry, No trades at this time

Last edited:

InFlux

Enlightened
Re: F/S Aleph 3 5watt / Milky L1 / Ti Exolion / TnC KeyLux 'N'>'AAA'

Ti Exolion Sold Pending Payment

InFlux

Enlightened
Re: **Price Drops** F/S Aleph 3 5watt / Milky L1 / Ti Exolion / TnC KeyLux 'N'>'AAA'

:bumpit: *** Price Drops *** :bumpit:

InFlux

Enlightened
Re: **$ Final Price Drops $** F/S Aleph 3 5watt / Milky L1 / TnC KeyLux 'N'>'AAA'

:bumpit: ***$ Final Price Drops $*** :bumpit:

InFlux

Enlightened
Re: **Last Call!** F/S Aleph 3 5watt / Milky L1 / TnC KeyLux 'N'>'AAA'

:bumpit: ***Last Call!!! With another Price Drop :ohgeez: *** :bumpit:
Complete McGizmo Aleph 3- WXOT with 3x Tritium- $185
Milkyspit original L1 Mod- $135
TnC KeyLux "N cell" / "AAA" $90

See top post for full description. Any of these lights would make a great EDC, and all are way below my cost.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #3. Will PP after work today. Thanks.

InFlux

Enlightened

MARNAV1 said:
I'll take #3. Will PP after work today. Thanks.

Hi MARNAV1- The #3 Exolion is already Sold and Shipped. Did you mean the TnC?

Edit: Okay- re-read my own thread :eek: The TnC is yours. I'll send a PM shortly with payment info. :)

Last edited:

InFlux

Enlightened

Gointothelight said:
What led does the Milkysplit use?

Hi GITL, The Milyspit uses an overachieving TYAH Luxeon 3. It's very bright and frosty white. (to my eyes). It also uses the old style body which is a bit smaller than the current version. Fits great in the hand.

InFlux

Enlightened

Troglodyte said:
I'll Take It :takeit:
#1 Aleph 3 if it's still available.

Trog

Okay, Aleph Sold Pending Payment! I'm replying to your PM now.

InFlux

Enlightened
Re: **Last Call! Only ML-1 Left** F/S Aleph 3 5watt / Milky L1 / Ti ExoLion / TnC Key

Okay, just the Milkyspit L1 is left for sale (for now).

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **Last Call! Only ML-1 Left** F/S Aleph 3 5watt / Milky L1 / Ti ExoLion / TnC KeyLux

InFlux, give me a holler if you want that ML1 SEOULmated. :whistle: ;)

InFlux

Enlightened
Re: **Last Call! Only ML-1 Left** F/S Aleph 3 5watt / Milky L1 / Ti ExoLion / TnC Key

milkyspit said:
InFlux, give me a holler if you want that ML1 SEOULmated. :whistle: ;)

Thanks Scott :) I *may* consider that, but it'd be a shame because the light is completely serviceable as-is. I was only selling to fund another purchase, it'll be withdrawn tomorrow if it doesn't sell at this price.

Anyway, thanks for chiming in- you do great work :twothumbs:

Dawg

Enlightened
Re: **Last Call! Only ML-1 Left** F/S Aleph 3 5watt / Milky L1 / Ti ExoLion / TnC KeyLux

I really need this like I need a hole in my head, as I already have one. But I will take the ML1 :laughing:

PM sent and Paypal armed and ready.

Last edited:

InFlux

Enlightened
Re: **All Sold or Pending** F/S Aleph 3 5watt / Milky L1 / Ti ExoLion / TnC KeyLux

Okay, PM replied :) ML-1 ***SOLD Pending Payment***

Dawg

Enlightened
Re: **All Sold or Pending** F/S Aleph 3 5watt / Milky L1 / Ti ExoLion / TnC KeyLux

:paypal: Look forward to a great light at a great deal. Thanks!
InFlux said:
Okay, PM replied :) ML-1 ***SOLD Pending Payment***

Troglodyte

Newly Enlightened

InFlux, The Aleph 3 showed up Wednesday. I wasn't able to pick it up at the post office until yesterday. I played with it some last night and the only LED I have that is near as bright is the Seuol moded LED Lenser.

Thanks for a good deal

Trog

InFlux

Enlightened

Thanks Trog- I knew you'd like it- Don make fantastic lights :)

Latest posts