• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD, THANKS!!!

mspeterson

Enlightened

***SOLD***Aleph 19... From the Shoppe, this is a Black HA Two-Stage version, trim tailcap, runs on 1x123. A shelf queen, the head and 1x123 body are like new, the trim tailcap is in excellent condition, with a small ammount of missing HA around the lanyard hole (from split ring). This light is incredibly bright, destroys my PD-S and Surefire L2!!!...$200.00***SOLD***

***SOLD***Aleph 1... This is the very scarce logo version, with the Aleph symbol on the head. Includes Ti Bezel ring, original bezel ring, spare window, McTC two stage tailcap, 1x123 body, A1 head w/ DB917 G2HH RO LUX III (insanely bright red/orange LED), runs on 1xR123 in this configuration, will also work great on 2-4 primary cells. The Tailcap and Body are Shelf Queens in new condition, the A1 head is lightly used with several pinpoints of missing HA, overall in great condition. Uber-rare and easily upgradeable, this is one great light!!!...$245.00***SOLD***

First "I'll Take It" gets it, either via PM or in this thread- winner determined by timestamp. All prices include Priority Shipping w/ confirmation in the U.S. Payment via Postal money order or paypal (+3%), sorry no trades. Insurance provided upon request at cost, I cannot be held responsible for loss.

Last edited:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: POCKET ROCKETS!!! A19, A1 w/ logo!

Boy that Aleph is sweet. Good selling! Bump.

Clickie

Newly Enlightened

pm sent w/offer on Aleph 1!!

mspeterson

Enlightened

Sunday morings price drops!
Wake up and buy some great lights!!! :grin2:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #2 per our PM. Thanks!

senorcosas

Newly Enlightened
Re: POCKET ROCKET!!! A19, two stage, 1x123

What driver and LED are in the A19? Will it take AW's RCR123's? Thanks for your reply.

Russell

mspeterson

Enlightened

The LED is a Cree XR-E, and is driven by a NG750 I believe, so rechargables aren't advised. No further info was provided by the Shoppe, I suppose one could try and ask....... :laughing:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

Well since I can't seem to find an XR19 PD, I guess I'll just have to settle for the 2-stage A19.

I'll take it!

- FITP