• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ultrafire AA Seoul (WF-602A1 "new batch")

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
***SOLD OUT***

These are brand new flashlights, upgraded. Emitter is a Seoul U-Bin with Vanilla SV0 tint.

It's got the glass lens, real GID tailcap, gold contacts, high current driver, smooth operating tail clicky, and sturdy wrist strap. Yes, there were some cheaper ones made a while back, these are not those!

$32 USPS priority to any USA address. Paypal only.

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

WF-602A1_NiMH.png

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Re: For Sale: Ultrafire AA Seoul (WF-602A1 "new batch")

Paul, I am not "an LED guy" but do enjoy my Fenix PD1-CE which I guess has a Cree something or other in it. How much brighter are these LED setups you have here? (I'm asking as a potential buyer...so consider this a "I'll take them" pending your answer comparing it).

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here are some fixed-exposure comparison shots, in which each flashlight was fed a Energizer Lithium battery.

Ultrafire WF-602A1 Seoul:
UltraFireWF-602A1_SSC-EngrPaul.jpg

P1D-CE Medium:
P1D-CE_Cree_Medium.jpg

Nuwai Q3 Seoul:
Nuwai_QIII_SSC-EngrPaul.jpg

Jetbeam CL-E High:
Jetbeam_CLE_Cree_High.jpg

L0D-CE High:
L0D-CE_Cree_High.jpg

Lumapower F1 High:
LumaPowerF1_SSC.jpg

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paul, I'll take one!

Please PM me your paypal id....thanks!

Ray

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

Are the high modes of the P1D-CE the same as yours then (extrapolating from your medium image).

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lux,

I was trying to compare the approximately 80 lumens produced by the UF to other flashlights producing about the same. The medium mode of the P1D-CE is 72 lumens. The high mode is over 100, so I didn't take a picture of that.

Typically single AA flashlights can't approach the output of other flashlights using 3 or more volts.

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Last one For Sale: Ultrafire AA Seoul (WF-602A1 "new batch")

:paypal: for 1.

Thanks Paul!!

Ray

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Last one For Sale: Ultrafire AA Seoul (WF-602A1 "new batch")

The people waving the money get the sale.

Thanks everyone. :)

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
For reference with the note I gave and having just that one question about comparison....I would have bought them both as I stated as the first responder....it's not like there was a big delay in my responding..and your images did not answer the question I asked.

I'll remember this..... :thumbsdow :barf:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
No worries Paul, I'll be there to buy your lights :grin2:

I've had a few people in the past use the "I'll take it.....pending" then
totally waste my time and buy nothing. Not to say that those were your
intentions Lux...

Thats why when I sell something, I always state:
The first "I'll Take It" AND "PayPal Sent" is the new owner.

Puts a quick stop to those negative comments ;)

Ray

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Well he didn't say that in his thread, and my two questions were within minutes of his posts, and my followup return to buy was within 4 hours. That is hardly being unreasonable....but I understand you want to attack a legitimate complaint because you got your light.

Again, if I did not get back in a short time, I would not be bitching about it...so Ray, don't come in here and be a **** and try to put me in the same situation as your other examples.

Without Paul stating the items you mentioned in his first post, what he did SUCKS. He could have easily have said you two were 2nd up if I didn't come back in a short time with payment.

:barf:

Edit: I'm glad you edited out some of your offensive comments, after I posted this, Ray. Enjoy your light.

Pokerstud

Enlightened
Wow!...........anyway, I have several of Pauls' modded works, including some of these, and his mods are very sweet, very professional. These 602A1's are excellent little lights, you won't be disappointed. It's amazing the difference in output and efficiency. I hope you enjoy your lights as much as I have.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paul, I am not "an LED guy" but do enjoy my Fenix PD1-CE which I guess has a Cree something or other in it. How much brighter are these LED setups you have here? (I'm asking as a potential buyer...so consider this a "I'll take them" pending your answer comparing it).

LuxLuthor,

I immediately provided the answer to your "conditional" I'll take it, and you never let me know whether or not you change it to a real "I'll take it" for an hour. Instead, you came back 5 hours later to make a scene.

I'd prefer if you didn't create your own rules and then get mad at me for not living up to your test of that rule. Your lack of response was a decline as far as I was concerned.

I have another one of these lights coming, and I would have been happy to mod it for you if you had asked. This happened on my L2S sale, and the "unlucky" customer ended up very happy.

Instead, you decided to send me a PM with insulting foul language and suggest that I don't care, along with the posts here. That makes you the kind of customer I don't want.

Lux, you seem to thrive on argument... so this will be my only reply. I will not feed the flames.

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paul,

Got the light today, thanks for the fast shipping.
You do some great work my friend!! I am very impressed!!

If only Fenix could make their beams this nice ;)

Ray

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, I'm hoping that Paul will modd his Fenix P2D, then sell it to me:whistle:
I really liked the brightness of the P2D as well as the throw, but the beam was just unacceptable for me.

Last edited:

cage

Newly Enlightened
I am about to mod seoul into one of these.
Does the seoul need to be insulated from the bottom or is it just a bolt on swap?
edit: Nevermind, I already modded it.

Last edited: