Coin a new word?

Kristofg

Enlightened
Wits' End said:
'onomonopoaeic' and off the top of my head I said (typed) It isn't runderlined "red Underlined" So is that a new word?

Shouldn't it be onomatopoeic? as in sound-mimicking?

nikon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wits' End said:
Talking about spell check. My son wrote 'onomonopoaeic' and off the top of my head I said (typed) It isn't runderlined "red Underlined" So is that a new word? Or did I see it else where?
If it's new consider it public domain :)
Were you wearing runderwear at the time?

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
'Tarn', a proper noun derived from the participle 'tarnished', used as a nickname for a co-worker who doesn't know what she is doing, makes up rules and regulations for things that we don't do, and can't stop hassling me about some baloney she thinks she sees. I go to work ready to have a good time and she 'tarnishes' my fun.

Useage: "That stupid b1tch Tarn was hassling me again."

PJ

Enlightened
My cousins daughter, way back when she was about 5, asked him to nukerowave some mac and cheese for her.

Alteran

Enlightened
Where the grass is blue, up is down, and hamburger
greenlight said:
'Tarn', a proper noun derived from the participle 'tarnished', used as a nickname for a co-worker who doesn't know what she is doing, makes up rules and regulations for things that we don't do, and can't stop hassling me about some baloney she thinks she sees. I go to work ready to have a good time and she 'tarnishes' my fun.

Useage: "That stupid b1tch Tarn was hassling me again."

dictionary.com said:
The American Heritage Science Dictionary - Cite This Source tarn
premium.gif
(tärn) Pronunciation Key
A small mountain lake, especially one formed as a glacier melts, filling a cirque with water.

I did know this, but dictionary.com helped me say it. ;)